Check your account email address ×

Has anyone on Biden’s team opened a back channel to Putin?

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

So extortion is fine as long as you’re already VP and it’s not an election year? :lol:

No, it was

Biden“we won’t continue to fund you unless you do something about corruption. “

Vs

Trump. “I want to give you this money but I need some help. I want you to announce an investigation into Hunter Biden. 

If you supported Clinton having to answer under oath for a blow job you should have supported Trump having to answer on the stand for his phone call.  Did you forget Trump claimed he wanted to testify?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

No, it was

Vs

Trump. “I want to give you this money but I need some help. I want you to announce an investigation into Hunter Biden. 

If you supported Clinton having to answer under oath for a blow job you should have supported Trump having to answer on the stand for his phone call.  Did you forget Trump claimed he wanted to testify?

Sleeper is so dumb he’s not worth responding to.  Racer is just as dumb but he tries to respond like he’s smart :lol: 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

No, it was

Vs

As it turned out there already was an investigation into Hunter.

:lol:

Or was that Russian misinformation?

guess it all depends when the election was.

7 minutes ago, Dave said:

As it turned out there already was an investigation into Hunter.

:lol:

Or was that Russian misinformation?

guess it all depends when the election was.

You mean Trump extorted them for no reason?  

32 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No, it was

Vs

“ Biden, stop investigating the company that’s paying my son” 

On 1/13/2021 at 9:41 AM, revkevsdi said:

Maybe I’m confused by the term. 

Seems to me that the reason to do that is so that you can communicate secretly with the other party. That way there is no record of any deals you make. 
Can some of you “patriots” explain why Kushner would do that?

If you don't think he will have a back channel to Russia or anyone else you are a stupid fuck from Canada.

• Thanks 2

21 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

“ Biden, stop investigating the company that’s paying my son” 

You put that in quotation marks. But you have no link to Biden saying that.  You are dumb enough to believe fox innuendo or Breitbart outright lies made up to bend his interactions with Ukraine to look as crooked as Trump’s. 

Meanwhile there is a transcript of the Trump call. The only reason he wasn’t removed from office is because Republicans didn’t do what they were sworn to do. 

21 hours ago, Snake said:

If you don't think he will have a back channel to Russia or anyone else you are a stupid fuck from Canada.

Really? The guy that believed the dominion voting system lies is calling someone else stupid?  How dumb do you feel for believing Trump about that now?

19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You put that in quotation marks. But you have no link to Biden saying that.  You are dumb enough to believe fox innuendo or Breitbart outright lies made up to bend his interactions with Ukraine to look as crooked as Trump’s. 

Meanwhile there is a transcript of the Trump call. The only reason he wasn’t removed from office is because Republicans didn’t do what they were sworn to do. 

And there is a video of Biden doing the same thing, if not for double standards you’d have no standards at all 

28 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

And there is a video of Biden doing the same thing, if not for double standards you’d have no standards at all 

No there isn’t. I’m sure you want to believe they are the same. It’s sad that you want to believe a lie so much that you’d abandon common sense. But that is what Trump relied on. Without gullible idiots like you Trump’s run for the Whitehouse would be a footnote in history. 400,000 dead of a virus, record rise in debt, country more divided.  You were part of this. Pat yourself on the back. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

No there isn’t. I’m sure you want to believe they are the same. It’s sad that you want to believe a lie so much that you’d abandon common sense. But that is what Trump relied on. Without gullible idiots like you Trump’s run for the Whitehouse would be a footnote in history. 400,000 dead of a virus, record rise in debt, country more divided.  You were part of this. Pat yourself on the back. 

Typical, “do as I say ,not as I do” 

LOL! how “progressive” of you, next you’ll be channeling timeshare and bleat “apples and oranges “ 

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

Typical, “do as I say ,not as I do” 

LOL! how “progressive” of you, next you’ll be channeling timeshare and bleat “apples and oranges “ 

Typical Of you to think Biden discouraging corruption is the same as crooked Donny being corrupt. 

Congrats on the shit show you helped happen. 

57 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Typical Of you to think Biden discouraging corruption is the same as crooked Donny being corrupt. 

Congrats on the shit show you helped happen. 

Typical of you to ignore that Biden was protecting his worthless kid from the prosecutor’s investigation.

On 1/13/2021 at 3:21 PM, CFM said:

Been mentioning that for years on HCS, about lots of Dems.  Tons of guy dems too. It’s nuts and just shows how whack o mole they are.

Yeh, Kerry is just about Biden’s age. Lolololol

If we all evaded taxes the way rich liberals do, we too could afford multiple face lifts!!!