Has anyone on Biden’s team opened a back channel to Putin?

Maybe I’m confused by the term. 

Seems to me that the reason to do that is so that you can communicate secretly with the other party. That way there is no record of any deals you make. 
Can some of you “patriots” explain why Kushner would do that?

Remember when Romney said during a debate that Russia was the biggest issue facing the country and Obama laughed and told him the 1980s called?

The dems are dreadfully bad at foreign policy.  Have been for the past 20 years.  John Kerry has literally been wrong about every single thing he's ever stood for.  Every thing.

If the dems are criticizing anyone over their foreign policy decisions/actions, they should take it as validation they're doing the right thing.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Maybe I’m confused by the term. 

Seems to me that the reason to do that is so that you can communicate secretly with the other party. That way there is no record of any deals you make. 
Can some of you “patriots” explain why Kushner would do that?

You mean like Hunter Biden?

• Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Matt said:

Remember when Romney said during a debate that Russia was the biggest issue facing the country and Obama laughed and told him the 1980s called?

The dems are dreadfully bad at foreign policy.  Have been for the past 20 years.  John Kerry has literally been wrong about every single thing he's ever stood for.  Every thing.

If the dems are criticizing anyone over their foreign policy decisions/actions, they should take it as validation they're doing the right thing.

Have you seen Kerry lately?   Gets fucking weirder looking every day.

What is it with the dems and facelifts?  Starting to look like that character from the movie Mask with Cher. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Have you seen Kerry lately?   Gets fucking weirder looking every day.

What is it with the dems and facelifts?  

Been mentioning that for years on HCS, about lots of Dems.  Tons of guy dems too. It’s nuts and just shows how whack o mole they are.

Yeh, Kerry is just about Biden’s age. Lolololol

Edited by CFM

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, CFM said:

Been mentioning that for years on HCS, about lots of Dems, for years. Tons of guy dems too. It’s nuts and just shows how whack o mole they are.

Yeh, Kerry is just about Biden’s age. Lolololol

You think with his wife's money he'd be able to find a good plastic surgeon.  

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

When Biden gives Hunter a job in the White House, you will have something to complain about. 

Let's be clear when it comes to Hunter Biden.  Hunter was working as an agent on his father's behalf in the business of selling political influence. If that is not an impeachable offense than what is. Quid pro quo Joe.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Let's be clear when it comes to Hunter Biden.  Hunter was working as an agent on his father's behalf in the business of selling political influence. If that is not an impeachable offense than what is. Quid pro quo Joe.

Funny how Trump and his daughter actually selling influence on their own behalf wasn’t impeachable. 

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Funny how Trump and his daughter actually selling influence on their own behalf wasn’t impeachable. 

If there was half the evidence there is on Biden and his bagman son on Trump and his kids you would have been able to actually get him impeached.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

If there was half the evidence there is on Biden and his bagman son on Trump and his kids you would have been able to actually get him impeached.

Poor little fella. Is there a tape of a phone call from Biden extorting money from a foreign power in exchange for help with an election?  Because there is of Trump.  Also Trump was impeached. Twice now. Republicans put party before country and caused the shit show that happened since. 

Poor little fella. Is there a tape of a phone call from Biden extorting money from a foreign power in exchange for help with an election?  Because there is of Trump.  Also Trump was impeached. Twice now. Republicans put party before country and caused the shit show that happened since. 

Nope there’s a video showing Biden Bragging about interfering with the prosecution of Biden money launderers.

JOE BIDEN, 23 JANUARY 2018: And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. 

(Laughter.) 

I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Nope there’s a video showing Biden Bragging about interfering with the prosecution of Biden money launderers.

JOE BIDEN, 23 JANUARY 2018: And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. 

(Laughter.) 

I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. 

How did that help Biden with an election? Where is he asking for them to leave his son alone? Did you forget that other countries wanted that crooked prosecutor gone?

compare that to Trump threatening to hold back the money unless they investigated Hunter. Even saying he’d be happy if they just announced an investigation. 

Poor Trumpanzies. 

How did that help Biden with an election? Where is he asking for them to leave his son alone? Did you forget that other countries wanted that crooked prosecutor gone?

compare that to Trump threatening to hold back the money unless they investigated Hunter. Even saying he’d be happy if they just announced an investigation. 

Poor Trumpanzies. 

So extortion is fine as long as you’re already VP and it’s not an election year? :lol:

• Thanks 1