Literally... what the fuck can you say?

Snake

Just now, Skidooski said:

And she's a crabby bitch today too  :lol: 

Days that end in "Y".  Just do like Dave said, smile and nod.  Or, like I do, smile, nod throw an open handed slap to their repugnant faces, laugh and move on.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Days that end in "Y".  Just do like Dave said, smile and nod.  Or, like I do, smile, nod throw an open handed slap to their repugnant faces, laugh and move on.

You mean virtual slap. Just like you virtually fought like hell for the country and virtually raced Ben. 

6 minutes ago, Dave said:

Youre getting sucked into the barbiehands vortex.

:lol:

Entertain a clown you become part of the circus. :news:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

The other two morons give out a sigh of relief... "Finally our little protégé steps up instead of crying behind closed doors"    

8 minutes ago, Dave said:

Youre getting sucked into the barbiehands vortex.

:lol:

You’re right,  Arguing with her is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good You are at, the pigeon is just going to knock over all the pieces, crap on the board, and strut around the table looking victorious. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

lol so are you actually attempting to say Hillary has not been a lying pile of shit  her entire life . if so i just dont know what to say lol  

Trump lied more in one year and with more consequences than Hillary in her lifetime.  
How many Americans face medical bills because of Covid that would have been covered if Trump had been telling the truth about having a health plan that would cover everyone at a fraction of the cost?  How many wouldn’t have caught the virus if Trump hadn’t lied?  

If we are at this point and you are still dumb enough to believe any politician lies close to as much as Trump then you are far too stupid to be of any use. Make sure not to get the vaccine and keep licking doorknobs. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump lied more in one year and with more consequences than Hillary in her lifetime.  
How many Americans face medical bills because of Covid that would have been covered if Trump had been telling the truth about having a health plan that would cover everyone at a fraction of the cost?  How many wouldn’t have caught the virus if Trump hadn’t lied?  

If we are at this point and you are still dumb enough to believe any politician lies close to as much as Trump then you are far too stupid to be of any use. Make sure not to get the vaccine and keep licking doorknobs. 

SMH at blaming trump for the COVID.   if the pubs and dems would have just removed obamacare like he wanted we would have the best healthcare system in the world,  believe me.  

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

SMH at blaming trump for the COVID.   if the pubs and dems would have just removed obamacare like he wanted we would have the best healthcare system in the world,  believe me.  

You have the most cases of anyone in the world. You have 3-4 times the cases and deaths per capita  than we do. Covid arrived at around the same time. We did a shitty job but you are way worse. End of March we were about even per capita.  

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You have the most cases of anyone in the world. You have 3-4 times the cases and deaths per capita  than we do. Covid arrived at around the same time. We did a shitty job but you are way worse. End of March we were about even per capita.  

The survival rate in the US is 2 times better than that of Canada, our death rate is half of what Canada's is. 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump was one of the few to attempt to get ahed of covid by attempting to shut down travel . But remember your heros were attemptibgvto impeach him for well exactly what Joe actually did . And at the time that was the only focuse of the DNC .  then to make it worse your heros all hog piled on the notion of banning travel as xenophobia.  Going so far as encouraging there constitutes to head down to china town for the festivities .and dont be affrade new York come out to the parade.

Reality is what it is . Then to hog pile on even worse your American heros litteraly put 1000s of businesses out of business .put all there workers on the dole then blame Trump lol yeah all trumps fault . Now you are all lining up begging for a shot in the arm from a extreme fast tracked drug that Trump pushed to let normel years of testing regulations  be pushed to side . 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Thanks 3

21 hours ago, racer254 said:

The survival rate in the US is 2 times better than that of Canada, our death rate is half of what Canada's is. 

You suck at math.

330 million people  

24 million cases 

400,000 deaths

14 million recovered. 

Canada. 
37,900,000 population 

695,700 cases

17,700 deaths  

601,909 recovered

I back read only a page or two just to realize that BarbieHands is just out to lunch....and totally oblivious to what is going on in the world.  It's kind of neat in a way.  Like watching a mouse look for food in a barn.....while not paying attention to the owls and cats watching him intensely.

21 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Trump was one of the few to attempt to get ahed of covid by attempting to shut down travel . But remember your heros were attemptibgvto impeach him for well exactly what Joe actually did . And at the time that was the only focuse of the DNC .  then to make it worse your heros all hog piled on the notion of banning travel as xenophobia.  Going so far as encouraging there constitutes to head down to china town for the festivities .and dont be affrade new York come out to the parade.

Reality is what it is . Then to hog pile on even worse your American heros litteraly put 1000s of businesses out of business .put all there workers on the dole then blame Trump lol yeah all trumps fault . Now you are all lining up begging for a shot in the arm from a extreme fast tracked drug that Trump pushed to let normel years of testing regulations  be pushed to side . 

You still hang your hat on your racist president getting called racist? Yet somehow forget he lied about shutting down travel, he lied about testing everyone at the airport and kept saying it was like the flu or a bad cold and called it a Democratic hoax.  Once he made it political it became a matter of pride for dumbass Republicans To fight any common sense attempts to stop the spread. Planning super spreader events and trying to make Joe appear weak for wearing a mask continued his stupidity. 

There is a taped conversation with Bob Woodward where he told him he knew how bad it was. Then he went from there and told people it was no big deal.  It’s his fault you have the most cases and deaths. It’s Republicans fault he wasn’t removed from office when he was impeached. 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I back read only a page or two just to realize that BarbieHands is just out to lunch....and totally oblivious to what is going on in the world.  It's kind of neat in a way.  Like watching a mouse look for food in a barn.....while not paying attention to the owls and cats watching him intensely.

Math is hard for you. I get it. You think 74,000 is more votes than 81,000. You can’t work out simple percentages.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Had that race with Ben yet?  Poor clown shoes. 

This comment you keep making about a race between two sledders you don't know is getting creepy.  Especially since you don't even sled.  But I get it, you are little indignant pussy here to shovel your worthless shit and views that are completely wrong.  So, keep on doing what you do....and I'll keep doing what I do.  SBYL.  :lmao:

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

This comment you keep making about a race between two sledders you don't know is getting creepy.  Especially since you don't even sled.  But I get it, you are little indignant pussy here to shovel your worthless shit and views that are completely wrong.  So, keep on doing what you do....and I'll keep doing what I do.  SBYL.  :lmao:

He borrows a sled from guess who  :lol: 

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That race seemed seemed really important to you until the snow was on the ground. 

46 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You suck at math.

330 million people  

24 million cases 

400,000 deaths

14 million recovered. 

Canada. 
37,900,000 population 

695,700 cases

17,700 deaths  

601,909 recovered

Canada has a 2.5% death rate, vs the US with only 1.6%.  The death rate in Canada is way higher than the death rate in the US.  FFS.