Who’s Carpooling....

• Platinum Contributing Member

To the state capitols and DC on the 20th?  I’ve heard a lot of talk about taking up arms against government on here for years -looks like now is your chance. 

"WASHINGTON (AP) -- The head of the National Guard says at least 10,000 troops will be deployed in Washington, D.C., by Saturday, and an additional 5,000 could be requested from other states.

There are currently 6,200 Guard members in the city from D.C. and five nearby states. The increase in requests for Guard members on Monday comes as officials brace for more, possibly violent protests surrounding the inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden.

Army Gen. Daniel Hokanson, chief of the National Guard Bureau, told reporters that he has authorization to bring in up to 15,000 Guard members. He said the number of deployments is changing by the hour and day, based on requests from the Secret Service, the Park Police and the Capitol Police.

There have been repeated questions about why Guard members weren't brought in more quickly as the deadly riot at the U.S. Capitol unfolded on Wednesday. Guard officials have said they responded as quickly as they could as the situation spiraled out of control but said the Capitol Police repeatedly turned down offers for help in the days before the protests."

https://cbs3duluth.com/2021/01/11/national-guard-deploying-10000-troops-to-dc/

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

To the state capitols and DC on the 20th?  I’ve heard a lot of talk about taking up arms against government on here for years -looks like now is your chance. 

Where, exactly, have you heard this?

Stupid fuck.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Where, exactly, have you heard this?

Stupid fuck.

Who’s the stupid fuck :lol:  You make @racer254 look smart :lmao: 

Just now, jammin said:

Lol

Boarded up Wisconsin state capital today. Hope nothing happens everywhere.  

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Real news :thumbsup:

Oh, I’m sure.

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Who’s the stupid fuck :lol:  You make @racer254 look smart :lmao: 

Tell you what (and again), let’s have ourselves a poll and see who gets voted as the most ignorant.  Winner (voted most ignorant) leaves site forever.  Yes?

Democracy!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I’m sure.

Tell you what (and again), let’s have ourselves a poll and see who gets voted as the most ignorant.  Winner (voted most ignorant) leaves site forever.  Yes?

Democracy!

You keep bringing that up.  It’s a proposition I’d expect from a snot-nosed kid on an elementary playground :lol:  

Stop being so stupid then you won’t feel so inferior :thumbsup:

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And don’t worry about facial recognition. Oh and when you shit on something it’s got your DNA in it.

Real fuckin Einstein’s those Trump idiots.

And none of this outrage all summer out of you or the others in the yeast infection possi . Funny how that works 6 mo of arson looting and assaults nothing. 2 hrs of people taking self pics in congressman offices and steeling some mail . Just way way over the line 

How dare they disrespect the govenment like that 

Don't those people know that 1/2  of the people in those cancers are seen ad gods to 1/2 this countery 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You keep bringing that up.  It’s a proposition I’d expect from a snot-nosed kid on an elementary playground :lol:  

There is some of the good old snorider self awareness we all laugh at hourly 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You won’t accept any of my “propositions”.  What are you afraid of?  A real man ready to take you to task for being a little name calling bitch?  You should be scared.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You won’t accept any of my “propositions”.  What are you afraid of?  A real man ready to take you to task for being a little name calling bitch?  You should be scared.

Your Internet tough guy persona is old, stale, and nobody GAF.  SBYL :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Your Internet tough guy persona is old, stale, and nobody GAF.  SBYL :lol: 

“Internet tough guy”.  Liberal terms made up out of fear.

Show me how tough you are.  Or, let’s do the poll.   What are you so scared of?