When is ArcticTex going to reveal 2022

6 hours ago, taperk600 said:

Seat Concepts.... they make tons of seats for a lot of powersports applications. Took over 6 weeks to get mine, but love it. Looks the same as the  long MNT & RIOT seat, same height, etc. BUT the foam density is 10000X's better than the crap Cat uses. Reminds me so much of the 500/600 SnoPro seat. That was probably the best seat and seating position Cat has ever had........and this makes the ProCross damn close to that......

90729.jpeg

2021-01-28 10.47.24.jpg

Thanks Taper!

You always got the goods... I thought that AC for 2022 fixed it themselves finally, it’s too bad they couldn’t do that throughout all these years? Such a shame.

That was the first thing that never got mounted on my RR from the create! Gave the original seat to a lake racer in 2013, I had no use for it, the mountain seat is better, but still to soft. The SP500 seat is good.

:thumb:

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

and yet no mention of anything new in the seat department from Cat again for 2022, which has been one of the biggest complaints that's so easily fixed it isn't even funny.  thought you ditched the white skis?

For 6 years I abandoned anything to do with the outside recreational world, I can see how this was a big negative to sled shopping over the past years.

On a High Note... RACES FRIDAY!

YeeeeHAaaaaaa GO ISHOEL! :lol2:

Go Green:snack:

:bounce:

Edited by Icecube

11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

and yet no mention of anything new in the seat department from Cat again for 2022, which has been one of the biggest complaints that's so easily fixed it isn't even funny.  thought you ditched the white skis?

they must have some kind of contract with a supplier, is the only thing I can think of.  

• 1 year later...
On 2/18/2021 at 3:08 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

this is year ??? of disappointment for many of the Car faithful, or should we say hopeful.   

What are you talking about that's the year they actually made something good after 2011... the 2012-2017 cat sleds are complete garbage boats every one I've ridden is like your pulling a wooly mammoth behind you in comparison to the 2018 and up. Everything was narrowed streamlined from chassis to plastics and running boards new cleaner engines new clutches. They are easier to take apart and work on better venting than 2017 less bog better fuel mapping and many more things they changed it's a new sled in 2018 which I haven't had a clutch explode and have 5 2018+ sleds everyone says cat hasent made any changes since 2012 when that can be farther from the truth a 2018+ sled is 10000x better than a 2012-2017 sled my 18+ have thousands of miles each just put some oil in the fuel and have an extra clutch incase but have never needed it. They have better power transfer to the track still better than any other brand honestly and a 100x better made track that grips better giving the well known "unstuck" feeling its almost hard to get stuck. I've been way over handle bar deep stuff "stuck"(with any other sled) in steep ravines all it takes is some throttle and the wiggle and the sled emerges. Stuff I'd never think I'd get out of without a shovel don't even have to clear the snow infront with a 153 track sled the shorter end of the long tracks which that "unstuck" feeling makes them so comparable to any 850. If not better in some snow conditions especially the alpha which i only believe its for the deepest snow anything else a dual rail 2018+ cat will shred even in deep i ride a dual rail 95% of the time. Just wait till they have a 900 next year so we can race against the 850s stock since all race classes are 900 already... going to completely dominate every aspect of racing next season. 

6 hours ago, Vdzsnowman said:

What are you talking about that's the year they actually made something good after 2011... the 2012-2017 cat sleds are complete garbage boats every one I've ridden is like your pulling a wooly mammoth behind you in comparison to the 2018 and up. Everything was narrowed streamlined from chassis to plastics and running boards new cleaner engines new clutches. They are easier to take apart and work on better venting than 2017 less bog better fuel mapping and many more things they changed it's a new sled in 2018 which I haven't had a clutch explode and have 5 2018+ sleds everyone says cat hasent made any changes since 2012 when that can be farther from the truth a 2018+ sled is 10000x better than a 2012-2017 sled my 18+ have thousands of miles each just put some oil in the fuel and have an extra clutch incase but have never needed it. They have better power transfer to the track still better than any other brand honestly and a 100x better made track that grips better giving the well known "unstuck" feeling its almost hard to get stuck. I've been way over handle bar deep stuff "stuck"(with any other sled) in steep ravines all it takes is some throttle and the wiggle and the sled emerges. Stuff I'd never think I'd get out of without a shovel don't even have to clear the snow infront with a 153 track sled the shorter end of the long tracks which that "unstuck" feeling makes them so comparable to any 850. If not better in some snow conditions especially the alpha which i only believe its for the deepest snow anything else a dual rail 2018+ cat will shred even in deep i ride a dual rail 95% of the time. Just wait till they have a 900 next year so we can race against the 850s stock since all race classes are 900 already... going to completely dominate every aspect of racing next season. 

old thread... 9_9

who-dis-who-is-this.gif

• Haha 1

On 1/7/2023 at 11:58 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm going with @AK440's brother.

It’s funny, you dipshits get a new member on this gawdforsaken joke of a forum and first thing people do is attack him.

Enjoy posting in the obscurity of this forum. I’m heading back over to the real HCS. 

3 minutes ago, AK440 said:

It’s funny, you dipshits get a new member on this gawdforsaken joke of a forum and first thing people do is attack him.

Enjoy posting in the obscurity of this forum. I’m heading back over to the real HCS. 

if you're looking for some Iron Dog clutching advise... seek help from a real pro from New Hampshire.  ;)

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/members/northstarrick.146614/

I can no longer remember why I was so mad at HCS, but at least this place isn’t quite as dead as ArcticChat.  

What’s the ideal lug height for a 137 ProCross?

Random:  I saw a picture of Kelly Clarkson when she was skinny.  She’s not that old, why did she gain so much weight?

11 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

I can no longer remember why I was so mad at HCS, but at least this place isn’t quite as dead as ArcticChat.  

What’s the ideal lug height for a 137 ProCross?

Random:  I saw a picture of Kelly Clarkson when she was skinny.  She’s not that old, why did she gain so much weight?

I think it's harder than people think to eat healthy when you're always traveling.  And some people just eat for comfort.  Some people are just lazy too.  She's also probably young enough to not care about her health 

23 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Cat better up their gauge game. The new poo has the ability to watch titty flicks on it 

BBF3AC88-3021-4C5C-B7E7-D620DB70D7EE.png

Next up for Polaris will be massaging seats with colonoscopy cameras built in.  Because what the hell.

2 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I think it's harder than people think to eat healthy when you're always traveling.  And some people just eat for comfort.  Some people are just lazy too.  She's also probably young enough to not care about her health 

Good points.  I thought she was pretty, and with such a gifted voice, it’s a little difficult to watch the transformation.

6 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

Good points.  I thought she was pretty, and with such a gifted voice, it’s a little difficult to watch the transformation.

Don't know what she looks like but that's too bad.  Even if you are filthy rich and don't need to impress anyone, have some self respect and pride in yourself.  You feel better when you are more healthy.  When I eat like shit I feel like shit, I can't imagine what some people must always feel like but to them that is normal.

I have some buddies that I've watched add layers over the years and it sucks to see.

58 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

Check out the new improved gauge on the catalyst riot out at the photo shoot…

(The RXC has the new gauge we’ve all seen but they didn’t let it in the frame while they were panning around the sled running.)

DBD369CD-1D3A-4AD0-94C3-B7C23473DE72.png

does it still rattle and get condensation in it?

link to video? 

1 hour ago, Palu49 said:

Check out the new improved gauge on the catalyst riot out at the photo shoot…

(The RXC has the new gauge we’ve all seen but they didn’t let it in the frame while they were panning around the sled running.)

DBD369CD-1D3A-4AD0-94C3-B7C23473DE72.png

You’re there, or are you quoting someone who is?  I should get there about dinner time tonight, if all my flights connect.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the new gauge wasn’t ready yet.  I work in software for a living.  But, assuming the new gauge will be fitted into the new Riot, that tells me the hole is the same - might be able to retrofit, if one were so inclined.

From that angle, I like the lines of the Catalyst a lot better than my 21 Riot. It also confirms what I’ve been saying, that the Riot is more red than what most pics make it seem.

24 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

You’re there, or are you quoting someone who is?  I should get there about dinner time tonight, if all my flights connect.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the new gauge wasn’t ready yet.  I work in software for a living.  But, assuming the new gauge will be fitted into the new Riot, that tells me the hole is the same - might be able to retrofit, if one were so inclined.

From that angle, I like the lines of the Catalyst a lot better than my 21 Riot. It also confirms what I’ve been saying, that the Riot is more red than what most pics make it seem.

Just going off the videos posted. Are you one of the winners to ride it first?

The RXC shows the new gauge (one that was in them at haydays and Epping) but when they posted the video of it running they didn’t let it slip into the video.