When is ArcticTex going to reveal 2022

On 2/19/2021 at 10:56 AM, Zambroski said:

Hey doofus, I hit a buried water meter cover.  And besides, the best riders I know, on both bikes and sleds have a few crashes along the way.  It's because they ride like IT IS A FUCKING SPORT! Because it is.

Anyone who pushes the limits crashes.  Apparently slow conservative riders like to make fun of faster guys or guys that get after it more.  On the internet.  Because pussies.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mnstang said:

Anyone who pushes the limits crashes.  Apparently slow conservative riders like to make fun of faster guys or guys that get after it more.  On the internet.  Because pussies.

it's always been this way.  Doesn't matter the sport.  "I've never crashed therefore, I am a superior driver/rider".  LOL!

PSA:  Please allow faster riders to pass, thank you.  Also, it's why riders in races are black flagged when they fail to let faster riders pass.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

it's always been this way.  Doesn't matter the sport.  "I've never crashed therefore, I am a superior driver/rider".  LOL!

PSA:  Please allow faster riders to pass, thank you.  Also, it's why riders in races are black flagged when they fail to let faster riders pass.

This weekend was a predictably busier one on the trails.  After day one at night we reminded ourselves of this crazy video.  On day two there was two different groups that had me yelling "ruined" inside my helmet lol.  Why look back and see me if you're not going to pull over.  One guy snuck by as we were restarting and I finally just had to start riding him hard and just had to make the pass and shut the door.  Its fun but I don't really like doing that on two way trails.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mnstang said:

This weekend was a predictably busier one on the trails.  After day one at night we reminded ourselves of this crazy video.  On day two there was two different groups that had me yelling "ruined" inside my helmet lol.  Why look back and see me if you're not going to pull over.  One guy snuck by as we were restarting and I finally just had to start riding him hard and just had to make the pass and shut the door.  Its fun but I don't really like doing that on two way trails.

3:00..."They've ruined it".

That's about it too.  Only with sleds, you have the chance to not "ruin" other people's ride yet, so many feel it is necessary.  

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Hilarious!

I think forever I will remember this and yell the same thing!

:lmao:

Edited by Icecube
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Does make a person wonder,  especially with country cat being a kawi dealer now..

That is it. 

I was standing there on Friday looking at the new Kawi stuff they have thinking to myself the last time it was Bad Boy buggies. 

If Textron keeps the ATV/ORV line-up for themselves (not sure why the hell they would), Kawasaki doesn't care since they have that and more. 

They have a dealer network. 

They have snowmobile experience. 

I think it could fit in to their line-up well, but I think they'd need to keep the name around.

Textron has EZ-GO dealers to sell stuff through if they keep the ATV/ORV line-up. 

You going to the golf cart dealer to get accessories for your Textron Off-Road Wildcat?

Maybe Argo would be interested since some Cat people landed there.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Not sure but you google Arctic Cat and get:

ZcPuo1T.png

Which when you zoom in says:

LZbe8aS.png

You are picking up the St. Cloud engine plant based on your location.  On the going out of business stuff, I get it.  The optics aren't good.

• Like 1

I think anyone who is in the recreational motor sports industry with a good reputation would make a lot of customers like me more confident to reinvest in them again.

wouldn’t the obvious be Yamaha???

2 minutes ago, Icecube said:

I think anyone who is in the recreational motor sports industry with a good reputation would make a lot of customers like me more confident to reinvest in them again.

wouldn’t the obvious be Yamaha???

If Textron keeps the ATV/ORV side, yes.  

If it all goes as one package, not so much.  

• Thanks 1

On 2/21/2021 at 5:39 PM, mnstang said:

yeah, but it's Zamb and he was obviously going for a hero-move and a massive butter burger lawsuit.

shame he didn't listen to his attorney though...

5 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

So what do we think the odds are Kawasaki ends up with Arctic Cat and the sled line-up?

little to none, but Kawi and Cat have a history - SIGN ME UP FOR A NEW INTECEPTOR d2c29fcaa7c55cc66a62685ceeafb8b6.jpg

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Not sure but you google Arctic Cat and get

ZcPuo1T.png

Which when you zoom in says:

LZbe8aS.png

yes, 'Arctic Cat' already went out of business, ask the shareholders with Textron stock.
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/textron-inc-stock-falls-monday-still-outperforms-market-01614032070-afe77f229c60

https://www.grandforksherald.com/news/government-and-politics/6890530-U.S.-Minnesota-District-Rep.-Michelle-Fischbach-tours-Thief-River-Falls-manufacturing-plants

The demand for products made at the Thief River Falls Arctic Cat manufacturing plant – the products include snowmobiles, all-terrain vehicles and side-by-sides – is strong, and the company has had to increase production to keep up with it, said Gunnar Kleveland, president and CEO of Textron Specialized Vehicles, the parent company of Arctic Cat.

• Thanks 1

Demand has been up on powerspors

3 hours ago, cats19 said:

https://www.grandforksherald.com/news/government-and-politics/6890530-U.S.-Minnesota-District-Rep.-Michelle-Fischbach-tours-Thief-River-Falls-manufacturing-plants

The demand for products made at the Thief River Falls Arctic Cat manufacturing plant – the products include snowmobiles, all-terrain vehicles and side-by-sides – is strong, and the company has had to increase production to keep up with it, said Gunnar Kleveland, president and CEO of Textron Specialized Vehicles, the parent company of Arctic Cat.

Demand has been up on powersports this year?  Whowoudathunkit Marge?  That's amazing.  Of course they had to increase production.  And when some fucking idiot decided spring order only for sleds was a good idea then the only brand without sleds to sell when demand in season has been at record highs is arctictex.  Fucking genious.

Been putting on miles the last three weeks and cat riders of all shapes and sizes asking questions saying they are finally so fucking fed up that they are ordering a Doo or Poo or Lynx for next season.  These are the last of the ultimate diehards of diehards ready to hang up the green bibs. 

17 hours ago, jdsky said:

Demand has been up on powerspors

Demand has been up on powersports this year?  Whowoudathunkit Marge?  That's amazing.  Of course they had to increase production.  And when some fucking idiot decided spring order only for sleds was a good idea then the only brand without sleds to sell when demand in season has been at record highs is arctictex.  Fucking genious.

Been putting on miles the last three weeks and cat riders of all shapes and sizes asking questions saying they are finally so fucking fed up that they are ordering a Doo or Poo or Lynx for next season.  These are the last of the ultimate diehards of diehards ready to hang up the green bibs. 

I agree, the double edge sword or spring order only is that you can't sell sleds when there is snow on the ground.  And even having leftovers does allow a manufacturer to get a guy on their brand.  No sleds to sell in season means less sales.  

19 hours ago, jdsky said:

Yup.... The Lynx has me interested but not for $6K more than I paid for my 21 RR. Almost ordered a 650 Matryx last spring,  but wanted to ride one first as I wasn't blown away by the 2020 XC 137 I rode. Might get a rip soon on a Matryx VR1 850 137 but for the $$$$, still leaning towards another RR. I like the ProCross and with the Seat Concepts seat, the seat height and foam are fixed. But I am still ready for something new after having 14 ProCross sleds...........it's time ........

6 hours ago, taperk600 said:

Yup.... The Lynx has me interested but not for $6K more than I paid for my 21 RR. Almost ordered a 650 Matryx last spring,  but wanted to ride one first as I wasn't blown away by the 2020 XC 137 I rode. Might get a rip soon on a Matryx VR1 850 137 but for the $$$$, still leaning towards another RR. I like the ProCross and with the Seat Concepts seat, the seat height and foam are fixed. But I am still ready for something new after having 14 ProCross sleds...........it's time ........

Hey... Taperk600!

nice to see ya around here:thumb:

Lynx is interesting, reminding myself not to get caught up in the hype.

BRP is a Big $$$$ sled... I might pick up a RXC if the money is right?

What is the highlighted info you wrote all about? I haven’t heard anything on that? Have I missed something?

Edited by Icecube
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Icecube said:

Hey... Taperk600!

What is the highlighted info you wrote all about? I haven’t heard anything on that? Have I missed something?

Great sleds.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Icecube said:

Hey... Taperk600!

Seat Concepts.... they make tons of seats for a lot of powersports applications. Took over 6 weeks to get mine, but love it. Looks the same as the  long MNT & RIOT seat, same height, etc. BUT the foam density is 10000X's better than the crap Cat uses. Reminds me so much of the 500/600 SnoPro seat. That was probably the best seat and seating position Cat has ever had........and this makes the ProCross damn close to that......

90729.jpeg

2021-01-28 10.47.24.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 2/21/2021 at 5:55 PM, Zambroski said:

3:00..."They've ruined it".

That's about it too.  Only with sleds, you have the chance to not "ruin" other people's ride yet, so many feel it is necessary.  

He'll clipping spindles as I pass cunts who don't want you to pass is the only part of pounding diamonds I really enjoy any more . But I have been told I am a ass hole more than once so that may explane it? 

43 minutes ago, taperk600 said:

Seat Concepts.... they make tons of seats for a lot of powersports applications. Took over 6 weeks to get mine, but love it. Looks the same as the  long MNT & RIOT seat, same height, etc. BUT the foam density is 10000X's better than the crap Cat uses. Reminds me so much of the 500/600 SnoPro seat. That was probably the best seat and seating position Cat has ever had........and this makes the ProCross damn close to that......

90729.jpeg

2021-01-28 10.47.24.jpg

and yet no mention of anything new in the seat department from Cat again for 2022, which has been one of the biggest complaints that's so easily fixed it isn't even funny.  thought you ditched the white skis?

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

and yet no mention of anything new in the seat department from Cat again for 2022, which has been one of the biggest complaints that's so easily fixed it isn't even funny.  thought you ditched the white skis?

I know......such a simple fix............SMH.......
Got black skis, never got them on before selling it......

• Thanks 1