When is ArcticTex going to reveal 2022

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I could jump back to a doo if the situation dictated. I still have the matching poser gear but, my Cat gear fits me better....and isn’t that what’s important?  Looking good?

:lmao:

F5115B4E-4E00-4E3C-A942-7AAABE426DE7.jpeg

Sure is… that’s why Doo and Poo sales are so good, All a bunch of Band Wagon Jumpers saying…

Look at Me!!!…Look at me!!!

I am Bad Ass with my 850 engine on the 100th generation plastic change.

:fatlady:

Edited by Icecube

6 hours ago, Icecube said:

image.jpeg.76118b4b65d45b0420cc133938e85e0b.jpeg

Read’m and weep…:lol:

holy BNG's and exciting new colors for the 60th... :lmao:

aMishOCKed?  nope... 

fwiw, I actually like the colors - but will not buy one.

5 hours ago, fortune46x said:

I hate to say it but I am in the market for a sled and AC isnt appealing ... 

they always say the best model year of a run is the last one, so if history continues repeats itself buy a 2027 Procross

5 hours ago, fortune46x said:

The other issue I have with buying a new cat is a dealer network , my closest dealer is 2 hours away, and while Country cat is awesome to deal with its still not as easy as driving 30 minutes to the dealer they dropped and warranty work is difficult (not that anything I have stays in warranty for long)

I have 3 skidoo dealers within 20 minutes of my house. Hard to ignore that and look to the same sled I have currently but with a different engine. 

Time will tell, Really was into buying a rXC this year but I am second guessing it now. 

Doo... 600R & 900T appeal to me, but not working on them out of warranty.  if I decide to buy new next season (not likely after the 720 build) I'll be moving on to Polaris and keeping my stock 500.

that said, who knows what the RXC will be next year and that is the ONLY sled in their lineup I'm even remotely interested in - as a Cat guy.

what's sad, or fucking pathetic is the 2022 launch will likely steer even more people to Poo & Doo because Cat just re-released the 2012's in their minds.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I could jump back to a doo if the situation dictated. I still have the matching poser gear but, my Cat gear fits me better....and isn’t that what’s important?  Looking good?

:lmao:

F5115B4E-4E00-4E3C-A942-7AAABE426DE7.jpeg

no you homo... unless they're sponsoring our 2022 Iron Dong effort, in which case I'd wear a clown suit if it's warm.  pretty sure I can get Hebrew National to sign on and be our title sponsor, just having a spot of trouble finding an award winning clutch kit vendor to carry us over the finish line, hopefully GABE can come up with a premade helix, weights and spring.

:fullofshit:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

when @taperk600 has had enough, that's telling

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/2022-release-date.1877809/post-20556036

LOL - and Ramstad acts as if the dam hasn't breached because his finger is still in the hole.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

33 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

when @taperk600 has had enough, that's telling

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/2022-release-date.1877809/post-20556036

LOL - and Ramstad acts as if the dam hasn't breached because his finger is still in the hole.

I just bought Toms 19 limited for my girlfriend and he seemed pretty pumped when messaged he’ll take the high windshield I took off of it and it’ll fit the 22 he orders 😂

At this point you’re getting an 09, 14 or 12 masked as a 22. Arctic cat just can’t seem to find a better mask, or at least market theirs as good as the others. 

Ramstad is a babbling moron and I wish people would just stop calling him out on it so he wouldn’t have anything to talk about and/or prove.

also the 22 RR looks pretty bitchin to me. I’m ordering one whenever I can. Mainly because I’d order a 2022 Rupp Nitro from my dealer if that’s all he had. Secondly because I rode a 20’ G4 and 20’ XCR this weekend and still think the RR procross is the best trail weapon out there. They definitely need something new that’ll steal people back though. At least put an exact same design but 1 piece tunnel and some new plastics without killing the looks and market the piss out of it like the other 2 do as “brand new game changer,” oh and a new motor is gonna be needed to get people to switch.

123D13AB-0047-4583-B4DE-8442F86876C9.jpeg

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

I just bought Toms 19 limited for my girlfriend and he seemed pretty pumped when messaged he’ll take the high windshield I took off of it and it’ll fit the 22 he orders 😂

At this point you’re getting an 09, 14 or 12 masked as a 22. Arctic cat just can’t seem to find a better mask, or at least market theirs as good as the others. 

Ramstad is a babbling moron and I wish people would just stop calling him out on it so he wouldn’t have anything to talk about and/or prove.

also the 22 RR looks pretty bitchin to me. I’m ordering one whenever I can. Mainly because I’d order a 2022 Rupp Nitro from my dealer if that’s all he had. Secondly because I rode a 20’ G4 and 20’ XCR this weekend and still think the RR procross is the best trail weapon out there. They definitely need something new that’ll steal people back though. At least put an exact same design but 1 piece tunnel and some new plastics without killing the looks and market the piss out of it like the other 2 do as “brand new game changer,” oh and a new motor is gonna be needed to get people to switch.

when I saw this a while back, I already knew what the 2022 models would be like and where this company is heading.
http://www.arcticinsider.com/Article/Arctic-Cat-VP-Craig-Kennedy-Announces-Departure

stick a fork in it Alice... Textron doesn't care what snowmobile consumers want.

12 hours ago, Icecube said:

Sure is… that’s why Doo and Poo sales are so good, All a bunch of Band Wagon Jumpers saying…

Look at Me!!!…Look at me!!!

I am Bad Ass with my 850 engine on the 100th generation plastic change.

:fatlady:

One of the things I couldn't stand when I had my doo was the type of riders it lumped me in with.  Dootalk is a nighmare of retards with so little riding skill, it just made me feel woozy.  I'll take the little guy fighting the monster corps and still making the toughest machine out there any day.  I'd go back to doo if I had to....but I'd have to.  The machines are solid but they don't deliver the race feel of the Cats.  

11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

holy BNG's and exciting new colors for the 60th... :lmao:

aMishOCKed?  nope... 

fwiw, I actually like the colors - but will not buy one.

they always say the best model year of a run is the last one, so if history continues repeats itself buy a 2027 Procross

Doo... 600R & 900T appeal to me, but not working on them out of warranty.  if I decide to buy new next season (not likely after the 720 build) I'll be moving on to Polaris and keeping my stock 500.

that said, who knows what the RXC will be next year and that is the ONLY sled in their lineup I'm even remotely interested in - as a Cat guy.

what's sad, or fucking pathetic is the 2022 launch will likely steer even more people to Poo & Doo because Cat just re-released the 2012's in their minds.

no you homo... unless they're sponsoring our 2022 Iron Dong effort, in which case I'd wear a clown suit if it's warm.  pretty sure I can get Hebrew National to sign on and be our title sponsor, just having a spot of trouble finding an award winning clutch kit vendor to carry us over the finish line, hopefully GABE can come up with a premade helix, weights and spring.

:fullofshit:

I actually like all forms of motorsports racing because, well...it's racing but, some I just don't care about because they are just so unimportant in delivering any advancements to the showroom floor.  The ID fights with this top spot of worthlessness right after water cross.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

One of the things I couldn't stand when I had my doo was the type of riders it lumped me in with.  Dootalk is a nighmare of retards with so little riding skill, it just made me feel woozy.  I'll take the little guy fighting the monster corps and still making the toughest machine out there any day.  I'd go back to doo if I had to....but I'd have to.  The machines are solid but they don't deliver the race feel of the Cats.  

I actually like all forms of motorsports racing because, well...it's racing but, some I just don't care about because they are just so unimportant in delivering any advancements to the showroom floor.  The ID fights with this top spot of worthlessness right after water cross.

Cheers on that Brother!🍺

They are more pathetic on the trails Bro! Don’t get me wrong to other HardCore riders on Skidoo or Polaris but there are a butch of drunks here in Canada that don’t know crap about sleds. There is some great iron available on the market, but nothing that fits me like Cat.

Hoping for something Green or I have some great Brothers I know personally and getting to know here online that are very deep in knowledge, racing and the industry of our sport that will direct me on who to take the next leap of Faith into.

🧤

Edited by Icecube

when I saw this a while back, I already knew what the 2022 models would be like and where this company is heading.
http://www.arcticinsider.com/Article/Arctic-Cat-VP-Craig-Kennedy-Announces-Departure

stick a fork in it Alice... Textron doesn't care what snowmobile consumers want.

So Cat’s Pride is Dead?

Is there any Hope?

11 hours ago, Palu49 said:

Ramstad is a babbling moron and I wish people would just stop calling him out on it so he wouldn’t have anything to talk about and/or prove. :iagree:

I am going to see what prices look like for a RXC

Thanks for showing me there’s a better place to be part of then HCS!

:bounce:

10 hours ago, Palu49 said:

At least put an exact same design but 1 piece tunnel and some new plastics without killing the looks and market the piss out of it like the other 2 do as “brand new game changer,” oh and a new motor is gonna be needed to get people to switch.

Whoever is in charge of marketing needs to get kicked to the curb.. wouldn't matter what they released.  

They could make a bigger deal about small things like the others do. 
Also I haven't seen a single add by cat during the SX races. I see the other two all over. Doo has ben hammering me on YouTube lately.  I personally find it annoying but It must work. 

Between every race  is a add about how awesome the new Poo Mill is and consumers cant even buy that. 

1 hour ago, Cwhite138 said:

Whoever is in charge of marketing needs to get kicked to the curb.. wouldn't matter what they released.  

They could make a bigger deal about small things like the others do. 
Also I haven't seen a single add by cat during the SX races. I see the other two all over. Doo has ben hammering me on YouTube lately.  I personally find it annoying but It must work. 

Between every race  is a add about how awesome the new Poo Mill is and consumers cant even buy that. 

100% agree, I think cat should’ve called the 18+ something else. It shows how much people pay attention to marketing hype over actual product as well.

4 hours ago, Palu49 said:

100% agree, I think cat should’ve called the 18+ something else. It shows how much people pay attention to marketing hype over actual product as well.

this is year ??? of disappointment for many of the Car faithful, or should we say hopeful.   

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

this is year ??? of disappointment for many of the Car faithful, or should we say hopeful.   

IMO, hopeful but skeptical.  

I think I'd be happy to have someone buy then that would actually invest in the company and work to rebuild the dealer network.  

You can't make money on a stand alone Cat dealer, but partner with other places as adding another line.

Even the largest Cat dealer in the world doesn't sell just Cat products.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I’ll put money on the next major move for Cat will be liquidation not rebirth. 

wait until 2023 - that's when they're releasing the F7 2.0 20th anniversary model 

comes complete with a book full of recalls to perform 

order early, order often...

• Haha 1

wait until 2023 - that's when they're releasing the F7 2.0 20th anniversary model 

comes complete with a book full of recalls to perform 

order early, order often...

the first F7 was fast as hell~!!

On 2/18/2021 at 8:59 AM, Zambroski said:

Aren't you the guy who smashed up his sled in a culvert with all your riding skill?

1 minute ago, oldslowsledder said:

Aren't you the guy who smashed up his sled in a culvert with all your riding skill?

Hey doofus, I hit a buried water meter cover.  And besides, the best riders I know, on both bikes and sleds have a few crashes along the way.  It's because they ride like IT IS A FUCKING SPORT! Because it is.

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Hey doofus, I hit a buried water meter cover.  And besides, the best riders I know, on both bikes and sleds have a few crashes along the way.  It's because they ride like IT IS A FUCKING SPORT! Because it is.

The best riders you know?

In your 30 mile riding radius?

Must be top guys 😂

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Doug said:

The power steering until looks rather large

It has a full on flight assistance package.... flight deck power🔋

We ripped it right out of one of Textron’s ATTACK helicopters and mashed it right on...

it was a bit of a bitch we gotter done!

March 3, 2021.

😱😂

image.png

Edited by Icecube