When is ArcticTex going to reveal 2022

6 hours ago, mnstang said:

I haven't even heard any buzz from cat like sometimes they put out teasers like the riot or I think it was 2012 where they did a whole entire video series with that guy trying to see the new cat.  What was his name?  Wade?  Or something.  That was entertaining.  No hype this year so probably not much new, for a change.  Even the innovation leader has to take a break not every year can be a banger

I remember that well... I caused a lot of ruckus on HCS with why no ZR? Super8 thought I was a Russian Spy and could see under the secret sled cover they were teasing us with.

The good old Days... hope I had a hand in why you all ride ZR’s now? I still don’t have one! LOL

:bounce:

Edited by Icecube

1 minute ago, mnstang said:

The only zr I have is an old one a 2005.  Had it way before the procross came out!

I love telling the dealer when he asks the model “F”inish Line 800.:roflcrying:

4 hours ago, sno_mo_racer said:

That’s what Yamaha brought to Cat’s trade off for the chassis. A keyboard dash mount. Windshield holds the keynote sheet. 

But the fit and finish..

25 minutes ago, mnstang said:

But the fit and finish..

Oh.. you won’t believe the R&D in this new unit for F&F, you won’t want to ride this thing because it’s soooo nice! you will want to treat it like fine furniture and admire it in your family room.

I stare at it all day now with COVID... it’s a true work of art!

On 2/1/2021 at 4:12 PM, Icecube said:

So it’s February... still nothin?

Feb 18th. Nobody has any “leaked” info that I know, everyone knew last year that nothing new was coming besides the blast way before the release. Something like 15 people got canned from Cat when the Riot pictures leaked before it’s release so hopefully all this is some good news. I just hope they don’t fuck up the handling or ride/predictability of the trail sleds or the looks if it’s something new. At least I can be hopeful for the next 2 weeks.

15 hours ago, Palu49 said:

Feb 18th. Nobody has any “leaked” info that I know, everyone knew last year that nothing new was coming besides the blast way before the release. Something like 15 people got canned from Cat when the Riot pictures leaked before it’s release so hopefully all this is some good news. I just hope they don’t fuck up the handling or ride/predictability of the trail sleds or the looks if it’s something new. At least I can be hopeful for the next 2 weeks.

Let’s hope for good things, this has been a awful past 12 months.

Truthfully as a diehard Cat Fan, even just solid assurance that ACTex Corp is going to be sticking it out and making a longterm commitment to being a competitive OEM in the Snowmobile Industry, that would be good news.

Just keep Digging Cat... Let’s Go!

Cube

• Like 1

inside source told me they are bringing back the crate

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYU88dNvwY0XgCiwoRJWu

On 2/3/2021 at 9:32 PM, Palu49 said:

• Haha 1