To the Parlor, FB, Twitter whiners here...

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That will only serve to create more censorship. 

Of course.  May as well make it official.  The left has ensured we all have to retreat to our own corners. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The US government has absolutely no say who a corporation wants to do business with. It’s ridiculous to even propose such a thing. 

Chinese tech firms ring a bell? God you’re not doing well today

5 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Just pulled this off You Tube. How old is this and why is it still up then? You guys are fucking windbag dolts. STFU already. 

5 hours ago, old indy said:

an open and direct threat to all Trump supporters and nothing about suspending or banning her.  Trump tells people to stand up, be heard but be respectful and hes facing impeachment from a lying fucking hag that should be impeached herself.

Poor McLiar, the most ignorant pantshitter on the net 

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That will only serve to create more censorship. 

This may be true, but at least they won't have protection for being something they are not. If they are going to enforce their ToC, they should be unbiased about it, otherwise they should not have Section 230 protections.

I would prefer them to be unbiased and keep their Section 230 protections.

12 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Poor McLiar, the most ignorant pantshitter on the net 

And our stupid rep not only threatened Trump supporters once, but twice. All of it is still out there to read and none of her “pages” have been banned or removed. Same goes for Waters too. 

Just deleted my Twitter account after about 8 years on the network.  I've been off FB for close to 2 years (though FB owns IG, which I'm still on).

There's nothing worth following on Twitter these days anyways.  Their stock took a bit of a hit today.  Drop their user count.  Delete your account if you have one.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

The Repugs who champion big business and a judiciary friendly towards them is now crying like lil bitches when the very same big business’ pull the plug on your lies and misinformation :lol:  Think of Twitter as the baker and you’re the gay couple :lmao: 

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

When you sign up for these sites you agree to their terms which all include their right to remove violent content. Yes Parlor has one but they ignored their own agreement of use. So others took their measures to enforce them by limiting their uses.

So once again I will say if you don’t like them don’t fuckin use them.

So again theses sites literally went to congress and argued that they can't control what people post there for they should not be heald libel for there sites content . 

So if they want to be editors the argument they used to not be heal lible needs to be sent out the window . Then I am all for them controlling what they want .

But you can't have it both ways and if they think congress is going to let them keep this up after 2 yrs from now they are truly delusional.  And then I cant wait for the crippling lawsuits to start rolling in 

2 hours ago, BobRoss said:

This may be true, but at least they won't have protection for being something they are not. If they are going to enforce their ToC, they should be unbiased about it, otherwise they should not have Section 230 protections.

I would prefer them to be unbiased and keep their Section 230 protections.

Oh it is ending soon . My guess is about 2 yrs 2mo 

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The Repugs who champion big business and a judiciary friendly towards them is now crying like lil bitches when the very same big business’ pull the plug on your lies and misinformation :lol:  Think of Twitter as the baker and you’re the gay couple :lmao: 

You're next homeslice.  The progressives will never stop until there's only one Level 5 woke MFer left on the site.

14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Dave who’s inciting violence-

Me when I tell you I am going to blow up your home.

Or you when you reply to me telling me I’m going to do the same.

Whos inciting violence?

Antifa and "BLM"  is your answer.

• Platinum Contributing Member