To the Parlor, FB, Twitter whiners here...

When you sign up for these sites you agree to their terms which all include their right to remove violent content. Yes Parlor has one but they ignored their own agreement of use. So others took their measures to enforce them by limiting their uses.

So once again I will say if you don’t like them don’t fuckin use them.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

When you sign up for these sites you agree to their terms which all include their right to remove violent content. Yes Parlor has one but they ignored their own agreement of use. So others took their measures to enforce them by limiting their uses.

Thats the thing they though....they are not consistent.... they only remove anything that hurts the left.

15 minutes ago, Dave said:

Thats the thing they though....they are not consistent.... they only remove anything that hurts the left.

Dave who’s inciting violence-

Me when I tell you I am going to blow up your home.

Or you when you reply to me telling me I’m going to do the same.

Whos inciting violence?

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why haven't any of them been taken down or taken action against the other groups that have organized and incited violence this past year(s)?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Whos inciting violence?

Both

You forget all the things your side has said in the past conviently....and yes they were members of congress.

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Whos inciting violence?

Just pulled this off You Tube. How old is this and why is it still up then? You guys are fucking windbag dolts. STFU already. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

you're taking the position that these companies can do this because they are private companies?

asking for a colorado baker.

• Like 1

an open and direct threat to all Trump supporters and nothing about suspending or banning her.  Trump tells people to stand up, be heard but be respectful and hes facing impeachment from a lying fucking hag that should be impeached herself.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Do you see the word you used twice "their terms and their right" What gives someone else the right to enforce anything?

Mull on that and see if it sinks in, I seriously doubt it will. 

• Like 1

I don't know why you guys even bother? MC is the most brainwashed and deluded member this site has. Personally, I feel sorry for him for the fact he is entirely incapable of thinking for himself and can't see what is right in front of his eyes. 

demsss3.jpg

1 minute ago, irv said:

I don't know why you guys even bother? MC is the most brainwashed and deluded member this site has. Personally, I feel sorry for him for the fact he is entirely incapable of thinking for himself and can't see what is right in front of his eyes. 

demsss3.jpg

Seriously? Hes never left....I'd say Slinger Toolkit and Barbiehands are a touch ahead of MC.

48 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That will only serve to create more censorship. 

Exactly.

The morons here crying they lost their place to read violent acts or see photos of violent acts or connecting with other morons should just shut the fuck up.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Whos inciting violence?

BLM protests that turned to violence and looting were organized on social platforms.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The US government has absolutely no say who a corporation wants to do business with. It’s ridiculous to even propose such a thing. 

WEll that's not exactly true. 

2 hours ago, irv said:

demsss3.jpg

He's a soft target and prides himself on saying stupid shit.