More Winners...

• Platinum Contributing Member

Donny has himself some winners.... :lol:

• Jacob Angeli Chansley is one of the MAGA rioters wanted by DC police for his part in storming the Capitol building on Wednesday
  • He was part of a Trump supporting mob, that also included Proud Boys and white supremacists, who broke into the building
  •  DailyMail.com can reveal that Chansley has been living with his mother Martha, 56, since January 2019
  • He had been booted out of his $899-a-month apartment in Phoenix, Arizona, owing $1,247 in rent arrears
  • The 33-year-old has no job and, say neighbors, is often seen wandering the streets near her $199,000 Glendale home dressed in his horned shaman get-up
  • His Hyundai car is plastered with conspiracy slogans and has a bumper sticker that reads ‘WQKE’ 
  • Chansley has repeatedly turned up to protests across Arizona, among them one in July where he filmed himself ranting that Covid-19 is a hoax
  • In September, he led a protest where he rambled about child abusers and claimed a spiral sign close to the bathrooms is actually ‘an FBI pedophile code’
  •  He was also part of a rowdy crowd of Trump supporters chanting ‘Stop the Steal’ who showed up at a tabulation center in Maricopa County on November 5

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9130409/QAnon-Shaman-33-year-old-failed-actor-lives-mom.html

Edited by SnowRider

That’s rich coming from the 🤡 who was bitching about the losers and meth heads in the family :lol:  Another example of pure projection :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

25 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

That’s rich coming from the 🤡 who was bitching about the losers and meth heads in the family :lol:  Another example of pure projection :lmao: 

Her side is loaded with Democrats.  My guess is, they are similar to your family.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Her side is loaded with Democrats.  My guess is, they are similar to your family.

Actually any trailer park type people in my family tree are die-hard Trumpers.  They fit the stereotype but I only see them at funerals every 5-10 years :thumbsup:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Actually any trailer park type people in my family tree are die-hard Trumpers.  They fit the stereotype but I only see them at funerals every 5-10 years :thumbsup:

Nobody cares but your own....and that’s because you all lack any self reflection.  Pathetic retards trying to be somebody in a world where you contribute nothing but disgust and hatred.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nobody cares but your own....and that’s because you all lack any self reflection.  Pathetic retards trying to be somebody in a world where you contribute nothing but disgust and hatred.

Yes we know.....you’re a legend in your mind :lol:  

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yes we know.....you’re a legend in your mind :lol:  

You know what, why don’t you just spare all of us your weak and cowardly bullshit.  Board up your house tonight, burn it down then kill yourself.  I’m sure any of your neighbors would help you.