Wisconsin vs Michigan COVID

Interesting facts comparing Wisconsin and Michigan during this COVID crisis. Michigan has a total lockdown statewide on Bars and restaurants and is carryout only but they have as many cases of COVID and twice as many deaths. Why is that?

2223.jpg

2224.jpg

11 hours ago, Badger** said:

Interesting facts comparing Wisconsin and Michigan during this COVID crisis. Michigan has a total lockdown statewide on Bars and restaurants and is carryout only but they have as many cases of COVID and twice as many deaths. Why is that?

2223.jpg

2224.jpg

our fuckin governor whitler for one.        :bigfinger:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Did WI put a bunch of Covid positive patients into nursing homes like our Governor here did?

Lord knows it happened but solid evidence against the bitch will never materialize to the point of being able to legally do anything about it. 

I mean legitimately, Michigan is fucked. Whitler has and will continue to do whatever in the fuck she wants. Prove me wrong. Nothing yet has stopped her and I’m absolutely over listening to our state legislature try to talk big and bad against her. Worst part? Now that we see how fucked our voting system is, we will probably be stuck with her for a ridiculously long time and I guarantee that what she’s REALLY done during all of this will be buried like a mofo before the 2022 elections so that people don’t have anything to fight with. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, Anler said:

If you went to a bar in wisconsin you couldn't tell there is a pandemic going on. 

I wouldn’t be surprised at all. Michigan was sort of similar before she closed them all down because that’s what was causing the cases to go up, according to her. 

2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I wouldn’t be surprised at all. Michigan was sort of similar before she closed them all down because that’s what was causing the cases to go up, according to her. 

She is such a lying bitch. 

8126FDBB-726D-421D-8E3A-B0E3400FB99F.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

She is such a lying bitch. 

8126FDBB-726D-421D-8E3A-B0E3400FB99F.jpeg

Numbers I saw was 3% traced back to bars/restaurants. She says she doesn't know simply because she doesn't want to admit shes wrong. Kind of like how they want more people to go get tested because their testing and case numbers are down. I went last week and added to the negative test numbers lol. 

3 hours ago, Anler said:

If you went to a bar in wisconsin you couldn't tell there is a pandemic going on. 

3 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Not sure if that's the case everywhere but here the bars have lots of customers.

Alcohol is used in hand sanitizer therefore alcohol kills Covid!!!! Everybody drink like a fish!!!  :lmao:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Numbers I saw was 3% traced back to bars/restaurants. She says she doesn't know simply because she doesn't want to admit shes wrong. Kind of like how they want more people to go get tested because their testing and case numbers are down. I went last week and added to the negative test numbers lol. 

According to Restaurant association it is less . The problem is there is no science.  She can always say yeah, but it could of been so much worse.   There were people were not following my rules .  Went with wife to COSTCO  yesterday,  what a complete joke the megastore can be packed to the roof and you can’t distance people out in your restaurant. 

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

According to Restaurant association it is less . The problem is there is no science.  She can always say yeah, but it could of been so much worse.   There were people were not following my rules .  Went with wife to COSTCO  yesterday,  what a complete joke the megastore can be packed to the roof and you can’t distance people out in your restaurant. 

I agree. I went to a red wing boot store today and there was literally 15 people packed into that little 30 x 30 store.