See you terrorists in court...

Loved' terrorists get thrown under Trump bus, are now seriously groveling for mercy

Their cult leader just turned on them to save his own skin. (Too late.) Let’s be real: The president was trying to stage a coup. He resisted sending in troops to quell his own mob. He knows the mountain of corruption and sexual assault charges that await him at noon on Jan. 20, if not sooner. The events of Jan. 6 were Trump’s last-ditch effort. It failed, so he’s cut his MAGA morons loose. 

Now those idiots realize they aren’t going to be facing simple breaking and entering charges. Instead, they might be indicted for serious federal crimes, like: 

Seditious conspiracy 
Damage to federal property 
Use of explosives 
Crossing state lines to commit crimes 
Rebellion and Insurrection 
Double crap. Any thoughts of, “Maybe they won’t find me?” are immediately followed by, “Oh wait. I posted it all on Parler. Damn.” 

Right now, the live-streaming insurrectionists are already losing their jobs. A boatload of them. Yet that’s nothing compared to what is coming. Facing 20 years in prison or worse, that traitorous and celebratory fun suddenly doesn’t seem like so much fun. Especially for those who participated and still have a lot to lose. 

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/1/7/2007029/--Loved-terrorists-got-thrown-under-Trump-bus-NOW-are-seriously-groveling-for-mercy 

52 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

A whole year of that shit non-stop across the entire country with not a peep. Now they scream Terrorists!!!!!

I laughed and laughed watching Chuck “the Obama sucker” Todd give his intro on NBC this morning.  OMG. :lol:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Loved' terrorists get thrown under Trump bus, are now seriously groveling for mercy

Their cult leader just turned on them to save his own skin. (Too late.) Let’s be real: The president was trying to stage a coup. He resisted sending in troops to quell his own mob. He knows the mountain of corruption and sexual assault charges that await him at noon on Jan. 20, if not sooner. The events of Jan. 6 were Trump’s last-ditch effort. It failed, so he’s cut his MAGA morons loose. 

Now those idiots realize they aren’t going to be facing simple breaking and entering charges. Instead, they might be indicted for serious federal crimes, like: 

Seditious conspiracy 
Damage to federal property 
Use of explosives 
Crossing state lines to commit crimes 
Rebellion and Insurrection 
Double crap. Any thoughts of, “Maybe they won’t find me?” are immediately followed by, “Oh wait. I posted it all on Parler. Damn.” 

Right now, the live-streaming insurrectionists are already losing their jobs. A boatload of them. Yet that’s nothing compared to what is coming. Facing 20 years in prison or worse, that traitorous and celebratory fun suddenly doesn’t seem like so much fun. Especially for those who participated and still have a lot to lose. 

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/1/7/2007029/--Loved-terrorists-got-thrown-under-Trump-bus-NOW-are-seriously-groveling-for-mercy 

Trumpanzies have no morals. They will continue to defend Trump with false equivalencies no matter what he does. 

He admits to sexual assault so they had to believe Breitbart innuendo and a disproven allegation from a former employee against Biden. 
He uses his office to enrich his own family with tax dollars so they latch onto Hunter Biden making 1/10th as much at a foreign company.

Now he attempts a failed coup, killing 5 Americans and these dumb fuckers are justifying treason. 

Edited by revkevsdi

Trump says.....”I will march with you to the Capitol”.......they all do, Trump runs for cover at home.

Typical pussy boy. How fuckin stupid are his followers?  Loyalty always works one way with Trump.