ATV/UTV/SXS & 4WD's on snowmobile trails

Our club has been working with town council and got more road access open and now we can ride from home to get to the main trail system and go into town without a hassle. Sxs"s can only go about 10kms north of my place but the fkrs are running beyond there which is another clubs area. That club is in process of getting sxs usage on that portion of the trail and if it gets passed it opens it up for us so we don't have to trailer to their main trails as well. Overall we have it pretty good around here

11 minutes ago, Dave said:

Cfmoto?

Yeah 800ex

10 minutes ago, Dave said:

So I'd be ok stock

That is a state related question. Nothing is all the same so always check the law's. In my state it's not how wide I am but how much it weighs. 

Nothing standard about OHRV law's.

53 minutes ago, Doomxz600 said:

Yeah 800ex

That is a state related question. Nothing is all the same so always check the law's. In my state it's not how wide I am but how much it weighs. 

Nothing standard about OHRV law's.

I do most my riding in AZ and California when I'm stateside....would like to go to Wisconsin ...Michigan...and check out the Hatfield Mccoy trail this yr if shit opens up at the border.

On 1/9/2021 at 5:28 PM, A05GSHO said:

UTV's are what? up to 64" wide?  Sleds around 44".  Some trails in northeast WI in some areas aren't wide enough for both.

Just pisses me off when I see AVT's/UTV's on the groomed trails rutting the fucking piss out of them.  Snowmobiles and sleds shouldn't be on the same trails.

It would expensive and difficult to make a set of trails for snowmobiles and a set of trails for sleds. :lmao:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Dave.........read both posts slowly. :lmao:

I did...Quebec has sled trails and seperate atv trails in the winter...both groomed.

Oh fuck now I see it....lol

Edited by Dave

55 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

It would expensive and difficult to make a set of trails for snowmobiles and a set of trails for sleds. :lmao:

Didn't say that.  Theres a time for UTV's and ATV's and thats summer.  Restrict UTV's and ATV's to the summer months and sleds for winter, but then like the Eagle River recreation dickhead told me .  UTV's and ATV's are here to stay there were 300,000 UTV and ATV's registered last year and 200,000 snowmobiles.  Numbers may not be right I don't recall his numbers in the email.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Read the last sentence in AO5GSHO post..........he said "snowmobiles and sleds" :lmao:

41 minutes ago, Dave said:

Yes yes...I edited my post.

:lol:

Is there a problem here?

2 hours ago, Dave said:

I do most my riding in AZ and California when I'm stateside....would like to go to Wisconsin ...Michigan...and check out the Hatfield Mccoy trail this yr if shit opens up at the border.

We have more trail than Hatfield McCoy but at one time they were the standard, times have changed. 

15 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

Didn't say that.  Theres a time for UTV's and ATV's and thats summer.  Restrict UTV's and ATV's to the summer months and sleds for winter, but then like the Eagle River recreation dickhead told me .  UTV's and ATV's are here to stay there were 300,000 UTV and ATV's registered last year and 200,000 snowmobiles.  Numbers may not be right I don't recall his numbers in the email.

Yup...sledding is a dying sport

UTV's are what? up to 64" wide?  Sleds around 44".  Some trails in northeast WI in some areas aren't wide enough for both.

Just pisses me off when I see AVT's/UTV's on the groomed trails rutting the fucking piss out of them.  Snowmobiles and sleds shouldn't be on the same trails.

19 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

Is there a problem here?

I'm  laughing at your mistake, christ read your post for crying out loud. The last sentence in bold!!!  :lmao:

1 hour ago, A05GSHO said:

those tools can have nine months of the year, just keep giving us our three months without them FFS

sleds, snowmobiles... and what about the other sleds?
10e4c0758b475666cb6cc2d40e45c8d1.gif

17 hours ago, Dave said:

Hatfield Mccoy also on my bucket list.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

you dont belong on a sled or in this forum either , and because of people like you  i do donuts on snowmobile trails on purpose , and no one can stop me !!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ATVDUDE1234 said:

you dont belong on a sled or in this forum either , and because of people like you  i do donuts on snowmobile trails on purpose , and no one can stop me !!!

You got a problem??

2 hours ago, ATVDUDE1234 said:

14 minutes ago, HSR said:

You got a problem??

Yeah he has a problem, he's a dumb ass.