Too Bad

• Platinum Contributing Member

A free app is not restricting ones free speech by blocking their service for violating the terms of agreement.  Many on here are the same people who will swear up and down a business has a right to refuse service to a gay couple for religious and freedom of speech reasons.

And what about the mainstream media suppressing and withholding all information regarding Bidens sons laptop til after the election.

Yes, twitter and other apps have the right to censor but it comes down to big tech gaining control and rule of information and left leaning decision making of America.

This is just the beginning of rights and freedom control.....which seems to be right up your alley.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And what about the mainstream media suppressing and withholding all information regarding Bidens sons laptop til after the election.

Yes, twitter and other apps have the right to censor but it comes down to big tech gaining control and rule of information and left leaning decision making of America.

This is just the beginning of rights and freedom control.....which seems to be right up your alley.

Without people Facebook and Twitter would cease to exist...

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

A free app is not restricting ones free speech by blocking their service for violating the terms of agreement.  Many on here are the same people who will swear up and down a business has a right to refuse service to a gay couple for religious and freedom of speech reasons.

You don’t mind peoples first amendment rights squashed, even by a private Corp, got it. 

• Like 2

Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

You don’t mind peoples first amendment rights squashed, even by a private Corp, got it. 

There is no right to incite violence and propagate lies.  Remember - your judicial Repugs told us corporations are people and championed the refusal to serve gays.   Sucks to be a hypocrite, eh :lol: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

There is no right to incite violence and propagate lies.  Remember - your judicial Repugs told us corporations are people and championed the refusal to serve gays.   Sucks to be a hypocrite, eh :lol: 

How does BLM get their message out genius? 

I didn’t agree with anything to do with refusal of serving gays. Ever. Next. 

Just now, CFM said:

The big tough men? on this site want more control by big tech and govt. You figure. 

No - the big fake tough Donny cult wants government to step in and squash private corps because they are butthurt over not being able to incite violence and propagate lies.  

Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

How does BLM get their message out genius? 

I didn’t agree with anything to do with refusal of serving gays. Ever. Next. 

Apples and Oranges comparing BLM and Donny’s cult

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Apples and Oranges comparing BLM and Donny’s cult

Another lib talking point. Funny, your boy Joe and his friend Kamala sure think it is. Because you blanket me in with every conservative issue, I’ll just go ahead and say that you DO believe they’re the same because who you obviously support, does. 

So what was that about being a hypocrite? 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Unless you’re BLM and the leftists media. 

you’re as stupid as Jimmah the dumbfuck. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You’d sell a cake to a fag? 

If I was in the cake making business, why the fuck not? I don’t refuse to work on LGBT owner’s vehicles. Money is money. I have zero issue with it.