2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So, Trump cost the R's the house, senate, and the presidency.  Is this Making America Great Again?

Neal

Why did apple block directions to DC the day before the riot?

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

I don't know anything about it, got a link?

Neal

I tried it myself and it said “unavailable” for directions to DC and it shadowed out the map 

Trump has censored Republicans out of congress and the Presidency.  Oops.

Neal

I hate Trump but there are nefarious forces working against freedom here

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

Trump has censored Republicans out of congress and the Presidency.  Oops.

Neal

You're such a big picture kind of guy!

Just now, f7ben said:

ya think?  Burn it all down.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes I agree. One of the most nefarious being corporate censorship of speech and opinions. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So, Trump cost the R's the house, senate, and the presidency.  Is this Making America Great Again?

Neal

That and the super spreader events. His views against vaccines will continue to improve America. The more old Republicans in the ground the more chances of votes for candidates that believe in science. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dave said:

Dems started to paint the picture when Hillary lost.

You mean when Hillary said this?

“[Our campaign] was about the country we love and about building an America that’s hopeful, and inclusive, and big-hearted,” she said. “We’ve spent a year and a half bringing together millions of people to say with one voice that we believe the American Dream is big enough for everyone—for people of all races and religions, for men and women, for immigrants, for L.G.B.T. people and people with disabilities. For everyone.”

She urged her staff to continue that work, to be proud of that work, and to give Trump a chance at doing his own work.

“Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead,” she said. “Our constitutional democracy enshrines the peaceful transfer of power and we don’t just respect that. We cherish it. It also enshrines other things—the rule of law, the principle that we are all equal in rights and dignify, freedom of worship and expression. We must defend them.”

Or when Obama said this?

Just after Hillary Clinton delivered her concession speech on Wednesday morning, President Barack Obamaconvened a press conference to deliver a concession, of sorts, of his own. Accompanied by Vice President Joe Biden, Obama offered a message of unity and reassured Americans that there would be smooth and peaceful transition of power after Donald Trumpunexpectedly won the presidential election Tuesday night, shocking the nation.

“Now, it is no secret that the president-elect and I have some pretty significant differences,” Obama said. “But, remember, eight years ago President Bush and I had some pretty significant differences. But President Bush's team could not have been more professional or more gracious in making sure we had a smooth transition so that we could hit the ground running. And one thing you realize quickly in this job is that the presidency and the vice presidency is bigger than any of us.”

The “peaceful transition of power is one of the hallmarks of our democracy,” Obama added, insisting that come January, “we are going to show that to the world.”

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You mean when Hillary said this?

“[Our campaign] was about the country we love and about building an America that’s hopeful, and inclusive, and big-hearted,” she said. “We’ve spent a year and a half bringing together millions of people to say with one voice that we believe the American Dream is big enough for everyone—for people of all races and religions, for men and women, for immigrants, for L.G.B.T. people and people with disabilities. For everyone.”

She urged her staff to continue that work, to be proud of that work, and to give Trump a chance at doing his own work.

“Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead,” she said. “Our constitutional democracy enshrines the peaceful transfer of power and we don’t just respect that. We cherish it. It also enshrines other things—the rule of law, the principle that we are all equal in rights and dignify, freedom of worship and expression. We must defend them.”

Or when Obama said this?

Just after Hillary Clinton delivered her concession speech on Wednesday morning, President Barack Obamaconvened a press conference to deliver a concession, of sorts, of his own. Accompanied by Vice President Joe Biden, Obama offered a message of unity and reassured Americans that there would be smooth and peaceful transition of power after Donald Trumpunexpectedly won the presidential election Tuesday night, shocking the nation.

“Now, it is no secret that the president-elect and I have some pretty significant differences,” Obama said. “But, remember, eight years ago President Bush and I had some pretty significant differences. But President Bush's team could not have been more professional or more gracious in making sure we had a smooth transition so that we could hit the ground running. And one thing you realize quickly in this job is that the presidency and the vice presidency is bigger than any of us.”

The “peaceful transition of power is one of the hallmarks of our democracy,” Obama added, insisting that come January, “we are going to show that to the world.”

Doesn't show up in the dark version....probably for the best.

:lol:

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

That and the super spreader events. His views against vaccines will continue to improve America. The more old Republicans in the ground the more chances of votes for candidates that believe in science. 

It’s nice that Covid was smart,enough to not spread at BLM riots