Dan Crenshaw

I like Dan.  He's reasonable.  Would love to see he and Gabbard run together.

Where he gets it wrong though is that this can be fixed at the state-by-state level.  While he's right that by law, it needs to be fixed at a state-by-state level, I don't see it happening.  When even Republican-led states like Georgia are willing to kowtow to the likes of Stacey Abrams and remove validity checks, how can you expect this to be fixed on a large scale?

I still think both parties need to fund a not-for-profit organization that takes top tech minds from both the right and left and lets them build a foolproof, identity-based election system that produces a completely auditable result with both digital and physical copies.  This system should then be audited before and after every election by representatives from both parties.

It would be so easy to develop a system at the federal level that could feed down to the states and have everyone feel confident/comfortable with the outcomes.  Right now, you have Dems whining that Repubs are trying to suppress votes and Repubs feeling like the whole damn electorate is disenfranchised because one side doesn't want there to be any rules.  That shouldn't happen, and it's one of the biggest reasons we're an international laughing stock.  People in other countries can't believe we don't need to show ID to vote and how backwards our systems are...

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He’s right on. My only issue that he didn’t call out those in his party that lied and convinced people of something that would never happen. 

I thought he did,. Where he repeatedly said, "they lied to you" "nothing was ever going to change and they knew that".. IMO that's calling them out..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That’s correct. But he didn’t name names. 

You LITERALLY assuming anything that fits your personal narrative. I’m fairly certain you can put 2 and 2 together. 

Or not. Doesn’t fucking matter. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Have you ever thought about anger management? 

Oh that’s right, you’re a shrink. You can tell I’m pissed off from there. Right. Was kind of weirding me out there for a minute. :goodpost:

31 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That’s correct. But he didn’t name names. 

Well IMO he showed some class, didn't go off the rails in some crazy rant,..I think we all knew who "they lied to you" were??..or did that throw you for a loop??

27 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well IMO he showed some class, didn't go off the rails in some crazy rant,..I think we all knew who "they lied to you" were??..or did that throw you for a loop??

He has to have it spelled out to him. He wants, no HAS, to read the specific names. Because liberal. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

One good thing about this fiasco is these mother fuckers know that what they say has consequences. Lots of pants shitting during that invasion. 

That shit was all scripted like WEE

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

I was disappointed in Dan. He usually doesn’t take the cheap seat and not go all the way. Not only did he fail to name names of the congressional culprits, he also failed to call out the talking heads in the media that supported these lies. Good start on Dan’s part, but very weak finish. 

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

He has to have it spelled out to him. He wants, no HAS, to read the specific names. Because liberal. 

You talk like you’re still in the HCS echo chamber.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Anler said:

One good thing about this fiasco is these mother fuckers know that what they say has consequences. Lots of pants shitting during that invasion. 

I don’t think there’s any pant shitting. The right wing media that lied to its viewers about the possibility of the election being overturned, when there was zero possibility, made lots of money and enhanced viewership. The congressmen that lied will ride the high tide for awhile with the lower intellect trumpers. So it’s really a win win.