Unbiased fact checking/news outlets

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Are there any legitimately unbiased fact checking sites and news sources out there? 

No such thing exists or has ever existed in this country.

• Thanks 1

There really aren't any good unbiased fact-checkers.  I find you need to sortof read multiple sources and split the difference.

Bonginoreport.com for right.

Drudge for left (since it was sold or whatever happened).

YahooHuffpo occasionally.

WSJ is a good, rather unbiased domestic source.  Don't even bother with NYT, WaPo, etc.

20 minutes ago, Matt said:

There really aren't any good unbiased fact-checkers.  I find you need to sortof read multiple sources and split the difference.

Bonginoreport.com for right.

Drudge for left (since it was sold or whatever happened).

YahooHuffpo occasionally.

WSJ is a good, rather unbiased domestic source.  Don't even bother with NYT, WaPo, etc.

I listen to bongino sometimes, yahoo seems way to partisan  to me along with most mainstream news. I'll check out wsj. Was mainly looking for fact checking sites. Seems i run into the" my fact checkers are more right than your fact checkers" argument alot lately 

7 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

I listen to bongino sometimes, yahoo seems way to partisan  to me along with most mainstream news. I'll check out wsj. Was mainly looking for fact checking sites. Seems i run into the" my fact checkers are more right than your fact checkers" argument alot lately 

If something says it's been fact checked these days, it usually just means someone way to the left read it and it didn't align to their feeling of what's right.

Watched about 5 minutes of ABC news yesterday.  I could only make it about 5 minutes before some fucking clown with dreadlocks who looked like he has been stoned for the last 40 years, started crying about white supremacy, no mention of the white lady shot dead by the cops, while she was standing around a half dozen of them.  We're fucked.  :lol: 

• Like 2

Just now, Matt said:

If something says it's been fact checked these days, it usually just means someone way to the left read it and it didn't align to their feeling of what's right.

I've come to the point where I search out what seems to be a consensus of truth, what makes sense, whats been proven, who's been lying to me, and who's been telling the truth.  Then I form my opinions, and allow others to have their own opinions.  What I won't do is get lectured to or condescended to, those people can die in a fire.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I've come to the point where I search out what seems to be a consensus of truth, what makes sense, whats been proven, who's been lying to me, and who's been telling the truth.  Then I form my opinions, and allow others to have their own opinions.  What I won't do is get lectured to or condescended to, those people can die in a fire.

no, you tow the prevailing republican party line at any given time, regardless, as had been proven by your posts throughout your entire existence on these forums. 

Edited by frenchy
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lmao:

43 minutes ago, frenchy said:

no, you tow the prevailing republican party line at any given time, regardless, as had been proven by your posts throughout your entire existence on these forums. 

Funny you never say anything to toolkit...or any of the other crazy dem backers on the forum....

What gives?

Edited by Dave
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Dave said:

Funny you never say anything to toolkit...or any of the other crazy dem backers on the forum....

What gives?

Don’t you DARE accuse him of towing the left which is EXACTLY what he does, with a sprinkle of “I’m disappointed in the right” every once in a very great while. 

One thing seems for certain these days, and this is just coming from my own personal experiences, there is VERY LITTLE middle anymore. Very little. Matter of fact, I don’t know one person, personally, who is middle of the road and I personally believe that’s because of the shit we are fed via social media and msm. MSM you at least have to choose what you watch. All you have to do is look at too much of one thing on social media and then they force feed it to you. I can change my news feeds daily just to prove it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dave said:

I mustve have missed that and I'm guessing you ignore toolkit like most the forum does.

:lol:

Yeah I've only done it with MC for like 15 years. 

Snowrider I generally ignore you engage with him and it's a never ending vortex if more did that he'd leave on his own but you guys can't quit him. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Yeah I've only done it with MC for like 15 years. 

Snowrider I generally ignore you engage with him and it's a never ending vortex if more did that he'd leave on his own but you guys can't quit him. 

15 yrs ya say... :lol:

spot on about toolkit.

43 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Don’t you DARE accuse him of towing the left which is EXACTLY what he does, with a sprinkle of “I’m disappointed in the right” every once in a very great while. 

One thing seems for certain these days, and this is just coming from my own personal experiences, there is VERY LITTLE middle anymore. Very little. Matter of fact, I don’t know one person, personally, who is middle of the road and I personally believe that’s because of the shit we are fed via social media and msm. MSM you at least have to choose what you watch. All you have to do is look at too much of one thing on social media and then they force feed it to you. I can change my news feeds daily just to prove it. 

If you don’t know anybody middle of the road then I’d say that says more about you than anyone else.