Snocross: 2021 Round 01/02 Elk River Snocross National

44 minutes ago, nacapster said:

Yep, front arm is 2” longer. 

https://arcticcat.txtsv.com/about-arctic-cat/2021-race-sleds

it's not pyramidicaly shaped is it?  :lol2:

33 minutes ago, Cwhite138 said:

that's impressive cat actually put some information of their sleds on the website lol 

would be more impressive on their 'consumer site'

20 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Any predictions?

Shit...none I’d have gotten correct.  Well, maybe Lincoln somewhere in top three.

Great racing.  ERX did pretty well I thought. I liked track.  Firs time I haven’t been at the kickoff in about 9 years I think.  I missed the smell!

Go Team Green!  Yeah baby!

Poor, poor Poo.  2nd in sales!!!!!!! :lol:

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Shit...none I’d have gotten correct.  Well, maybe Lincoln somewhere in top three.

Great racing.  ERX did pretty well I thought. I liked track.  Firs time I haven’t been at the kickoff in about 9 years I think.  I missed the smell!

Go Team Green!  Yeah baby!

Poor, poor Poo.  2nd in sales!!!!!!! :lol:

Tonight I'm going:

1.  Ischoel

2.  Kamm

3.  Yurk

Sure are alot of folks on the outdated Cats doing well this weekend.

I'm hoping we see that longer front torque arm on the trail sleds next year.

• teamgreen02 changed the title to Snocross: 2021 Round 01/02 Elk River Snocross National
47 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Tonight I'm going:

1.  Ischoel

2.  Kamm

3.  Yurk

Sure are alot of folks on the outdated Cats doing well this weekend.

I'm hoping we see that longer front torque arm on the trail sleds next year.

Schuerring looks like they have the holeshot dialed in.

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Doo fit and finish problem cost them the sweep

I think Ishoel would have caught him, it would have been really exciting... dam wardrobe malfunction!

Edited by Icecube

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Doo fit and finish problem cost them the sweep

:lol:

feel bad for Lincoln though, Schueering has everything dialed in - except panel fit

1 minute ago, Icecube said:

I think Ishoel would have caught him, it would have been really exciting... dam wardrobe malfunction!

me too, but it would have been more fun to watch than Lincoln getting black flagged.

Cat did not do as well tonight

5 hours ago, awful knawful said:

No cats in the showroom either.

Coincidence?

Well... there aren’t that many out there, so it’s easy to be squuuueeezzzzzeeeeeddddd out of the Littter Poo Doo box.

🧤

Solid start to the season. Props to all that got this thing up and going and kept it there. Although, ERX is pretty solid anyway with their racing set ups.  Great track layout too.  Team green dominated the podium I think with around 40% of podium spots.  Doo got it dialed in on day two.  Polaris took a podium or two also.  Flukes I guess.  As usual, years behind the innovative curve and trying to play catch up. KaMm wiLL bE tHe NexT TuCkEr!!!   DERP!:lol:

Side: I spoke to a buddy yesterday about the Spirit Mountain shit.  Again, Duluth and its liberal fuckheads just can’t get out of their own way.  SX was their biggest revenue for the year and with those idiots running the ski hill into the ground for years, they decided to get even sillier this year.  LOL!  I hope they never see a race again and the hill just closes.  Libtwat clown show here.

10 hours ago, awful knawful said:

No cats in the showroom either.

Coincidence?

https://kenssports.com/Showroom/All-Inventory/Arctic-Cat/Snowmobiles

https://tamotorsports.com/Showroom/New-In-Stock-Inventory/New/Arctic-Cat/Snowmobiles

Pull your wallet out 

Edited by Bee1971
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Bee1971 said:

if we don't start getting some snow soon, they'll still be sitting there next fall.

sure glad I didn't blow the wad on a new sled for this winter right now 

14 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

if we don't start getting some snow soon, they'll still be sitting there next fall.

sure glad I didn't blow the wad on a new sled for this winter right now 

I've always found the end of Jan to be a good time to start snatching up sleds on a bad snow year.  Some people just throw in the towel and eat it to avoid storing it all year.

Lincolns panel came off due to one of the darts on the chassis snapping off when contact was made off the start. it was coming loose for a few laps then it finally let go with a lap and a half.

The polaris sled is no slouch for what it is (same 600 motor they've used since they started now just with FI in it.

Erx was allowed 100 spectators , they had the spectator area blocked off for 10 people in each box. Iowa this weekend is WFO so expect to see a packed house.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fortune46x said:

Lincolns panel came off due to one of the darts on the chassis snapping off when contact was made off the start. it was coming loose for a few laps then it finally let go with a lap and a half.

The polaris sled is no slouch for what it is (same 600 motor they've used since they started now just with FI in it.

Erx was allowed 100 spectators , they had the spectator area blocked off for 10 people in each box. Iowa this weekend is WFO so expect to see a packed house.

Looking forward to it!

starting to analyze my picks!