Education Secretary Betsy DeVos resigns in letter criticizing Trump's rhetoric amid riots

Education Secretary Betsy DeVos resigned on Thursday, citing the riots that took place at the U.S. Capitol the prior day, Fox News has confirmed.

"There is no mistaking the impact your rhetoric had on the situation, it is the inflection point for me," she told President Trump in a letter sent Thursday.

DeVos was just the latest of many administration officials to resign after rioters stormed the U.S. Capitol, breaking windows, stealing and confronting police officers. In her letter, DeVos touted the administration's accomplishments but noted that Trump's tenure was ending on a sour note.

"We should be highlighting and celebrating your Administration's many accomplishments on behalf of the American people," she said. "Instead, we are left to clean up the mess caused by violent protesters overrunning the U.S. Capitol in an attempt to undermine th

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Agreed. Yet even she can’t overlook the piece of shit for who he is. 

Hey dummy, you should be calling her “trash” for trying to protect the DC establishment.  They aren’t turning on Trump so much as they are protecting their cash cows and their paid for sentry officials.

• Like 4

This is fucking hilarious. How many more libs are going to side with government officials that they have been spitting hate and rhetoric at for years now that these people are running out the door? Hypocrisy is 110% the name of the fucking game with libs. Just when you think they can’t get more hypocritical, here comes more. :lol:

I can’t wait to see what DJT does when he leaves office that makes you libs shit your diapers even more. Why do you think people like Michelle Obama and others are calling for the 25th amendment and to have DJT banned from all social media? The impending shit storm could easily make 2020 look like nothing. I can’t wait. :lol2: 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey dummy, you should be calling her “trash” for trying to protect the DC establishment.  They aren’t turning on Trump so much as they are protecting their cash cows and their paid for sentry officials.

Oh really. I was informed that she was anti-establishment. As we’re all his other appointees. Your tribe needs to get their stories straight. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

This is fucking hilarious. How many more libs are going to side with government officials that they have been spitting hate and rhetoric at for years now that these people are running out the door? Hypocrisy is 110% the name of the fucking game with libs. Just when you think they can’t get more hypocritical, here comes more. :lol:

I can’t wait to see what DJT does when he leaves office that makes you libs shit your diapers even more. Why do you think people like Michelle Obama and others are calling for the 25th amendment and to have DJT banned from all social media? The impending shit storm could easily make 2020 look like nothing. I can’t wait. :lol2: 

Banning President from social media 

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

You’re a bigger moron than ever still believing in Drumpf :lol:  Fuck dude - see if he’s hiring someone to spit shine his shoes :lmao:  

F5E1098E-F437-4997-B535-D6F517B41660.jpeg

Just now, SnowRider said:

You’re a bigger moron than ever still believing in Drumpf :lol:  Fuck dude - see if he’s hiring someone to spit shine his shoes :lmao:  

F5E1098E-F437-4997-B535-D6F517B41660.jpeg

:lmao::lmao::lmao: