What do think Trump hoped to accomplish by inciting the riot?

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Big, tough-takin' Trump, always using the fukkin words, STRONGLY, POWERFULLY, etc., may ultimately get taken out by a 

80 YEAR OLD NONNA!!!  LMMFAO!!

The psychological and political pressure she put on him, took its toll, over the last four years, and with his election loss, pushed him over the edge to a melt-down!! 

LMMFAO!! 

" Hey NONNA, can I have some more LaSagna, and while you're at it slap Donny Flair's hair again!!! "

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

You of all people bleating about “tough talking”. :lol:

• Haha 4

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Funny that he incited riots by telling people to respect law and order and go home 

Yet your heros were literally encouraging rioters all summer to keep going with the "mostly peacfull" lmfao protests 

So beyond 1 cop shooting a unarmed woman.  And as you people said all summer it is just some broken glass .

What happened? And burning buildings? How about some good old  looting ?any cops going to the ER ? cars destroyed?  Any churches burnt up ? 

Guess I would call some self pics in the house and behind the desks of sleazy political hacks mostly peaceful protests .

Especially in comparison to the summer riots and the coverage your political heros gave it and the coverage the media gave it or more than not did not cover it .

comparison coverage  to the most recent DC uprising coverage . Really unreal imho 

A cop died and 3 other people also along with the lady that got shot. 5 people total died. Republicans are smart enough not to burn down there own cities that a demorat move 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You should make up your mind whether this was antifa or Trump supporters. 

Who cares....its all the same bs....but its only bad if Republicans did it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Funny that he incited riots by telling people to respect law and order and go home 

Yet your heros were literally encouraging rioters all summer to keep going with the "mostly peacfull" lmfao protests 

So beyond 1 cop shooting a unarmed woman.  And as you people said all summer it is just some broken glass .

What happened? And burning buildings? How about some good old  looting ?any cops going to the ER ? cars destroyed?  Any churches burnt up ? 

Guess I would call some self pics in the house and behind the desks of sleazy political hacks mostly peaceful protests .

Especially in comparison to the summer riots and the coverage your political heros gave it and the coverage the media gave it or more than not did not cover it .

comparison coverage  to the most recent DC uprising coverage . Really unreal imho 

50 cops were injured and 1 dead. 
Because Trump ordered his Trumpanzies to fight like hell. Tell me again how much Trump respects the cops. 

Now show me the videos of Democrats telling people to riot. I don’t care about them explaining why black people are mad at being shot.  I want something close to inciting a riot like the orange Buffoon 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

50 cops were injured and 1 dead. 
Because Trump ordered his Trumpanzies to fight like hell. Tell me again how much Trump respects the cops. 

Now show me the videos of Democrats telling people to riot. I don’t care about them explaining why black people are mad at being shot.  I want something close to inciting a riot like the orange Buffoon 

You need to turn off CNN.  

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

Who cares....its all the same bs....but its only bad if Republicans did it.

It’s just funny because Trumpanzies are spending half the time defending the riot (“it wasn’t so bad, no one was hurt...) and half the time trying to blame Antifa.  Your spin is failing. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s just funny because Trumpanzies are spending half the time defending the riot (“it wasn’t so bad, no one was hurt...) and half the time trying to blame Antifa.  Your spin is failing. 

Surely you can see more was made out of this by the media than anything that happened all summer?

Or are you that obtuse?

Edited by Dave

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Trump telling to fight like hell or they won’t have a country might have made them think they had to fight like hell. 
Maybe he thought all his supporters were keyboard warriors like Zambo the clown. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Trump telling to fight like hell or they won’t have a country might have made them think they had to fight like hell. 
Maybe he thought all his supporters were keyboard warriors like Zambo the clown. 

The dems have done the same....why no fake outrage from you about that? 

Seriously...one side has been ok with it all summer and now its the end of the world.

You're just making yourself look foolish again.

Just now, Dave said:

The dems have done the same....why no fake outrage from you about that? 

Seriously...one side has been ok with it all summer and now its the end of the world.

You're just making yourself look foolish again.

No they haven’t. You just make shit up. 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Memes are proof in the minds of Trumpanzies. 

We need to educate you on what a meme is.
This is what we like to call a 'chart' and this chart is just showing factual non-arguable data and numbers.

Edited by amstech

Just now, Mainecat said:

A coup attempt and a protest are 2 way different things. 

Seems the right wing knuckledraggers don’t know the difference.

Now its a coup attempt!

:lol:

11 minutes ago, F3600 said:

God you're a fucking wack job.

Smashing windows and burning a hardware store is the same as entering the US capital armed, with Molotov cocktails, guns while a joint session of Congress is in session, destroying congressional offices to stop a presidential transfer of power to a duly elected by the people president?

Thats a coup unless you think BLM was trying to take over a Home Depot for Lowe’s?

Your a failure, seek pro help you fuckin derp.