the best network tonight is/was C-Span2

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

for those of us bright enough to form our own opinion without ANY media bias or coverage

You have to be a culter to listen to CSPAN.  You need CNN to frame your viewpoints and narratives.

*Been watching since I got to camp.  Nothing is being resolved, and the capital police managed to make a martyr by shooting that lady.  Oh crap, I forgot.  She's white.  That ain't gonna work.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

WhEN iS SX BRoaDcasT?

Yes GIFs | Tenor

not soon enough

doing my best to get ISOC & Josey to spend Quality Time in the 'Tech Tent with Alex' - let's get some airtime for @fortune46x instead of seeing a bunch of idiots trying on FXR Jackets and 2 out of 7 people voting that #68 is still racing.  we let these people vote too... :lol:

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You have to be a culter to listen to CSPAN.  You need CNN to frame your viewpoints and narratives.

a 'culter' ?  I know how to disseminate the bullshit from the bearshit - unlike 86% of the sheep that aren't bright enough to understand 1% of how government actually works.  same dumbfucks cheering over stimulus checks, regardless of party.

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

*Been watching since I got to camp.  Nothing is being resolved, and the capital police managed to make a martyr by shooting that lady.  Oh crap, I forgot.  She's white.  That ain't gonna work.

camp?  is that code?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

not soon enough

doing my best to get ISOC & Josey to spend Quality Time in the 'Tech Tent with Alex' - let's get some airtime for @fortune46x instead of seeing a bunch of idiots trying on FXR Jackets and 2 out of 7 people voting that #68 is still racing.  we let these people vote too... :lol:

a 'culter' ?  I know how to disseminate the bullshit from the bearshit - unlike 86% of the sheep that aren't bright enough to understand 1% of how government actually works.  same dumbfucks cheering over stimulus checks, regardless of party.

camp?  is that code?

Sled camp  :bc:  So I can get away from all this lunacy.  :lol: I agree with you friend.

Edited by DriftBusta

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

not soon enough

Oh, that would be much better!  There's a ton of people behind the scenes scrambling like hell to make these things run.....slap the cameras on them!  Fuck that "try on as many jackets as you can" shit.  DAF....I mean.....DAF!!!

• Like 1

On 1/7/2021 at 6:16 AM, Zambroski said:

Oh, that would be much better!  There's a ton of people behind the scenes scrambling like hell to make these things run.....slap the cameras on them!  Fuck that "try on as many jackets as you can" shit.  DAF....I mean.....DAF!!!

coverage at ERX has been stellar thus far - except for the lack of TECH TALK with ALEX

:kneebash: