Poor Canada

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Tinker said:

Hell we're so fucked up we're vaccinating inmates before at risk Health Care workers.

Lookin forward to moving to hockey free Mexico, just gotta complete that wall to keep you Fukkers out

Mass is doing that too.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Tinker said:

Hell we're so fucked up we're vaccinating inmates before at risk Health Care workers.

Lookin forward to moving to hockey free Mexico, just gotta complete that wall to keep you Fukkers out

Doctors/Nurses/psw are being vaccinated :dunno: You do know it is the Province that decides who and when gets vaccinated and  not your hatred for Trudeau?

Are you saying Doug Ford is vaccinating convicts first? 

Just some facts :lol: 

45 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doctors/Nurses/psw are being vaccinated :dunno: You do know it is the Province that decides who and when gets vaccinated and  not your hatred for Trudeau?

Are you saying Doug Ford is vaccinating convicts first

Just some facts :lol: 

Its happening here in Saskatchewan 

FuckOffFail and get back to that wasteland of an Ontario Forum you've destroyed and suck a big Liberal dick.

And not that facts ever make a difference but Clitless Teresa Tam is the Federal Liberal Chief Public Health Officer in Charge of the Vaccine Distribution Task Force. Like any Premier has a choice. Now pick any colour dick, dream big. 

Edited by Tinker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Did I see that Florida own rights to both the US and Canadian goalies?  Expect even more playoff games in FL.

Yes they have both goalies. Knight looks decent....Levi is probably still a long shot to ever be an NHL goalie

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes they have both goalies. Knight looks decent....Levi is probably still a long shot to ever be an NHL goalie

I wouldn't say that. Goalies are hard to come by so I am sure he will get a serious shot/chance of becoming one. At only 6', compared to a lot of goalies today, he is in tougher than some but he is still young with a lot of potential to get better yet. 

6 minutes ago, irv said:

I wouldn't say that. Goalies are hard to come by so I am sure he will get a serious shot/chance of becoming one. At only 6', compared to a lot of goalies today, he is in tougher than some but he is still young with a lot of potential to get better yet. 

I think he looked ok ....it’s simply a long shot for a goalie to make an nhl club from Junior unless they are an absolute stud like Price or of that caliber. Even Askarov who was drafted about 1 million times higher than Levi will have a tough road to the NHL

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think he looked ok ....it’s simply a long shot for a goalie to make an nhl club from Junior unless they are an absolute stud like Price or of that caliber. Even Askarov who was drafted about 1 million times higher than Levi will have a tough road to the NHL

Not saying it is easy but look at Carter Hart. He is doing quite well in Philly. 

1 minute ago, irv said:

Not saying it is easy but look at Carter Hart. He is doing quite well in Philly. 

Absolutely....but if you look at the last 25 years of goalies in the gold medal game I think you’d find some duds as well

Just now, f7ben said:

Absolutely....but if you look at the last 25 years of goalies in the gold medal game I think you’d find some duds as well

No kidding, but also look at some players and how many have actually made it, stuck it out in the NHL. We easily forget about those guys too but there are literally hundreds. 

3 minutes ago, irv said:

No kidding, but also look at some players and how many have actually made it, stuck it out in the NHL. We easily forget about those guys too but there are literally hundreds. 

For sure....I really enjoyed the tournament this year. Probably because of the lack of sports overall but I watched a lot of games. I wish there was more parity to be honest but I have no idea what the solution is aside from countries building Their programs and keeping the homegrown talent from going to NA

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

For sure....I really enjoyed the tournament this year. Probably because of the lack of sports overall but I watched a lot of games. I wish there was more parity to be honest but I have no idea what the solution is aside from countries building Their programs and keeping the homegrown talent from going to NA

I look forward to it every year, but yes, due to a lack of NHL hockey, it was extra special this year for me as well.

Not sure the plan going forward but I think it will be hard for NHL teams, due to the Kirby Dach injury, to release drafted/signed players to play. More and more teams every year are sending less and less and I honestly think next year we will be lucky if we see any on the U.S. or Canadian teams? 

Just now, irv said:

I look forward to it every year, but yes, due to a lack of NHL hockey, it was extra special this year for me as well.

Not sure the plan going forward but I think it will be hard for NHL teams, due to the Kirby Dach injury, to release drafted/signed players to play. More and more teams every year are sending less and less and I honestly think next year we will be lucky if we see any on the U.S. or Canadian teams? 

I agree but it sucks....I did find myself hoping all tournament that Rossi and Boldy would make it through without any issues 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

goalies simply take so much longer to develop and early success doesn't always translate into a sure thing at the pro level which is why so many teams are gun-shy about using a high pick on one. 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

goalies simply take so much longer to develop and early success doesn't always translate into a sure thing at the pro level which is why so many teams are gun-shy about using a high pick on one. 

Most goalies have mental issues.

:lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Exactly...

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Exactly...

Askarov looked horrible this tournament. Knight is a year older so we will see how he looks next year but he was a mess at times. But from being drafted this year I'd say he is still 5 years away from being in the NHL. That's a pretty big investment to make with a #1 pick. 

Edited by frenchy