MatryxBaler 2.0 ?

Matryx Baler 2.0 ???  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Will Polaris attempt another Baler with the Matryx Chassis?

• Yes, I love them, they are unappreciated works of art and I can't wait until the 2.0 arrives!
    • Not a chance in hell, they learned their lesson and are done with that abomination!

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You forgot the option of if they do, will it still outsell the ProCross?  Of course that answers is an easy one.

stay tuned, PC3 is coming, along with a new 300cc single.

are you eagerly awaiting another MatryxBaler X ?

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

I am awaiting new back muscles.  Tore some shit my first ride this winter.  At least I can finally walk again.  I'd MUCH rather buy a MatryxBaler than the current PC, no questions.  Could be flipped if Textron wakes up, but I severely doubt that is possible.

15 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I don't think we'll see the 2.0 version because the marketing department can't top "Terrain Domination" .... what's left, GLOBAL DOMINATION??? 😂

They never really found the terrain domination....so, they can try that.  Maybe start with some decent shocks?  :lol: 

On 1/7/2021 at 6:27 AM, Zambroski said:

They never really found the terrain domination....so, they can try that.  Maybe start with some decent shocks?  :lol: 

I think they've dropped Terrain Dominator from their marketing lingo, along with Unmatched Durability.  

• Haha 1