You didn’t tip me enough I’m taking your food back

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  Actually, good for her.  And wtf?  Why are they speaking to her from behind a door cam?  Losers.  It's simple, if you can't afford to tip properly, you can't afford to eat out (or order in).

Hahaha that’s great. I wonder what they ordered. Probably speaking to her from behind the door because there so embarrassed about the shit tip they left her. It would have been even better if she ate there order infront of them

1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

Hahaha that’s great. I wonder what they ordered. Probably speaking to her from behind the door because there so embarrassed about the shit tip they left her. It would have been even better if she ate there order infront of them

Like a few clowns on this forum

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  Actually, good for her.  And wtf?  Why are they speaking to her from behind a door cam?  Losers.  It's simple, if you can't afford to tip properly, you can't afford to eat out (or order in).

Maybe I missed it...but I'd be curious what the order came too..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Because. COVID. Duh. 

Speaking of cheap cunts, Mike McCarthy (former Packer head coach) still has a home here in Green Bay where his wife and kids are still staying (his wife is a local girl and didn't want to move apparently). My son's girlfriend works for a local bar/restaurant not far from their home and on this particular day she was doing deliveries and they get a food order from the McCarthy residence (some locals refer to it as the compound). Son's girlfriend delivers order to the McCarthy residence and it was a substantial order, McCarthy's wife (her name is Jessica) pays the bill and no tip........zero,zip,nada. Cheap pricks. :lmao:

8 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Speaking of cheap cunts, Mike McCarthy (former Packer head coach) still has a home here in Green Bay where his wife and kids are still staying (his wife is a local girl and didn't want to move apparently). My son's girlfriend works for a local bar/restaurant not far from their home and on this particular day she was doing deliveries and they get a food order from the McCarthy residence (some locals refer to it as the compound). Son's girlfriend delivers order to the McCarthy residence and it was a substantial order, McCarthy's wife (her name is Jessica) pays the bill and no tip........zero,zip,nada. Cheap pricks. :lmao:

Fixed income! :lol:

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

The wealthy are notorious for being poor tippers. 

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

ANd cheap motherfuckers all around. 

i always had to chase the "rich" parents for their money when running a basketball program.  it was maddening when the kids whose families did not have a pot to piss in and who I would have let play for free paid right away and they didn't.  

Edited by Angry ginger
  • Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

There is a movement among the Hollywood elite to drop some huge tip money. It’s some kind of challenge. $2k tips or some shit like that. Kinda cool. 

Been seeing a little of that around here. Not wealthy folk thou. Just some that are doing fine knowing others are struggling.

Just now, Angry ginger said:

i always had to chase the "rich" parents for their money when running a basketball program.  it was maddening when the kids whose families had a pot to piss in and who I would have let play for free paid right away and they didn't.  

yep

i think the issue is the many never worked in a business where they lived off tips.  I worked in a tipped job for my first job,  my son and wife the same so we all tip well.  My daughter has never worked a tipped job and didn't tip well till she was told she was cheap.  she told me one day they tipped the pizza driver like $2 and I had to tell her no that is not enough.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

i think the issue is the many never worked in a business where they lived off tips.  I worked in a tipped job for my first job,  my son and wife the same so we all tip well.  My daughter has never worked a tipped job and didn't tip well till she was told she was cheap.  she told me one day they tipped the pizza driver like $2 and I had to tell her no that is not enough.  

They coming to your house ya need to drop at least a fin. Hell new yrs eve I picked up the pizza and salad and still left em $8 and change

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

$2 is an insult. I’d use it to lite the fucker’s house on fire.