Georgia senate seat’s top priority?

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m wondering who in their right mind would vote for either one of those pieces of shit. 

So you are one of those. 🤣

Edited by CFM

7 hours ago, Matt said:

How long until we have a 70pct tax rate on anyone making more than 200k?

$200k is much too high. The Dems will NEVER tax themselves that much. Can’t keep their voting base unless they keep them happy IE the rich, rich and the poor in poverty. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

$200k is much too high. The Dems will NEVER tax themselves that much. Can’t keep their voting base unless they keep them happy IE the rich, rich and the poor in poverty. 

You’d be better off under D policies.  You’re another semi-poor guy running around licking the boots of the ultra-rich. 

Warnock’s wife on tv last week called cops over domestic abuse and the dems still voted for him ? Or dem tv never showed this to the base ? #metoo dead ?

Left should call themselves #oneway or #wecheatgosuckit 😆 😂 

17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’d be better off under D policies.  You’re another semi-poor guy running around licking the boots of the ultra-rich. 

I’ll bet money that in 4 years I’m not as well off as I have been in the past 4. 

I love the boot licking reference that you fucking retards use like water. I’ve never met anyone that “licks boots” more than knowitall liberal windbags like yourself. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I’ll bet money that in 4 years I’m not as well off as I have been in the past 4. 

I love the boot licking reference that you fucking retards use like water. I’ve never met anyone that “licks boots” more than knowitall liberal windbags like yourself. 

The last 4 years are merely a continuation of the economic projection Obama put us on.....except with more debt and unnecessary deficit spending that accelerated the numbers.  Obama had real sustained growth that was bringing down the annual budget debt.  Donny cut taxes AND increased deficits and spending.  Sugar high.  Billionaires like boot lickers like you.  

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

IDGAF except I’m glad that insider trading appointed to her senate seat bazillionaire twat Loeffler lost.👍🏼🤣🇺🇸

I agree on Loeffler. Bad news.

Her running mate with the domestic abuse ? If he really did ?

Sucks bad when a race comes down to two choices like that.

Edited by CFM

Just now, CFM said:

I agree on Loeffler. Bad news.

Her running mate with the domestic abuse ? If he really did ?

Sucks bad when a race cones down to two choices like that.

Is anyone in government a good choice these days?

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

Is anyone in government a good choice these days?

Not many !

These days ? Look at bad politicians who’ve been in politics for generations. :(

17 minutes ago, CFM said:

Not many !

These days ? Look at bad politicians who’ve been in politics for generations. :(

You're in for a real treat....politicians here have zero accountability for their actions....just an im sorry after getting caught.