Gimme Your Pick For Your #1 Hated Brands Sled!!

Okay,

So I really don't 'hate' Polaris. I own a Sportsman 400, my brother has a 500 Indy and 700 Ranger, and our family has had a few Indy's in the mid 90's, along with many Polaris jetskies.
And honestly, whiIe I have my likes/dislikes, gotta say, for 2020 and above, Polaris is doing well.
But I still don't trust their engines, so they would be my last pick of all 4 brands.
But, if I had to pick a Polaris, it would be the always classy, black and red 2021 XCR 850 with the 129.

So, be honest, if you had a choose a sled of the brand you liked the least, what what it be?
My buddy who HATES Cat, loves the all-orange RIOT, took about 7 Sam Adams Cold Snaps for him to admit it though!

pokl.jpg

21 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I don't really hate any brand .. just the morons that ride them, claiming how superior their brand is! 🤣

Ski doo has the best all around turbo 2 stroke sled. :whistle:

Edited by Dave

17 minutes ago, Dave said:

What?

The sled isn’t turbocharged .....it’s turbo normalized and it’s literally beyond the gayest thing I could ever imagine a sled manu doing. Leave it to Ski-Doo to exceed my ability to imagine absolute faggoty nonsense 

Edited by f7ben

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The sled isn’t turbocharged .....it’s turbo normalized and it’s literally beyond the gayest thing I could ever imagine a sled manu doing. Leave it to Ski-Doo to exceed my ability to imagine absolute faggoty nonsense 

Well it works

Just now, f7ben said:

Not very well for the added price and complexity 

Oh I didn't know you had one....my buddy Dave loves his says it great in the mountains...he got his 3 weeks ago.

Screenshot_20210104-161507_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20210104-161523_Messenger.jpg

4 minutes ago, Dave said:

Oh I didn't know you had one....my buddy Dave loves his says it great in the mountains...he got his 3 weeks ago.

Screenshot_20210104-161507_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20210104-161523_Messenger.jpg

It’s a fucking 850 on 3 lbs of boost. It would get absolutely gaped by any actual turbo sled and costs the same. Kill yourself 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s a fucking 850 on 3 lbs of boost. It would get absolutely gaped by any actual turbo sled and costs the same. Kill yourself 

Its a factory turbo 2 stroke with warranty...

:lol:

Why do you always hate everything you don't understand?

Edited by Dave
  • Like 1

Hate is. Strong word but Polaris fits me and my riding style the best. I am also more familiar with them so they are easy to work on, IMO. 

If I was buying anything else it would be a Doo. Cat and Yammie literally have nothing I would really ride/buy. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

but reports from the guys who have been using them at altitude say they are running flawless no lag no endless fucking around with tuners  just gas and go with 165 at 9kfeet instead of the normal 130 at best.  

27 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

but reports from the guys who have been using them at altitude say they are running flawless no lag no endless fucking around with tuners  just gas and go with 165 at 9kfeet instead of the normal 130 at best.  

The new age of turbo kits are all pull the rope and go for the most part. You can rent them all over out there. You’ve been owned on this before 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

This exactly....Ben rides a clapped out 09 turbo cat but he knows everything...the guys who actually have them know nothing! :lol:

Edited by Dave
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Bontz said:

I don't really hate any brand .. just the morons that ride them, claiming how superior their brand is! 🤣

Well said.  I do find some manufacturers current models way behind others, but if they change that they could instantly be the front runner for my next ride.  Being brand loyal for the sake of a brand is idiotic.  Each and every manufacturer have had crappy years...being brand loyal and owning one of those defines stupid.

1 minute ago, Doug said:

Yamaha for basically throwing in the towel on any development in snowmobiling.

Sweet fuck, Douglass!  This is a real good god damn answer!!!

It’s like when their Johnny Skeptical ideology failed and their idiotic insistance that rider forward was just a fad, they all collectively just fell on their swords until the end....then bought somebody else’s chassis.  I mean...icky cheap fucks.

• Like 1