Masks lmao

31 minutes ago, Dave said:

People gathering indoors made it worse

No mask mandates did. California and Florida have a similar climate and Florida has lower cases with no mask mandate. You can actually see cases going up after the mandate of masks. Cases increased in Michigan when whitmer mandates masks in july. It’s a fact

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, jtssrx said:

No mask mandates did. California and Florida have a similar climate and Florida has lower cases with no mask mandate. You can actually see cases going up after the mandate of masks. Cases increased in Michigan when whitmer mandates masks in july. It’s a fact

Dude masks stop the spread. Cases are high in both California and Florida. Common sense tells you if 2 people have masks on and one person has covid the other is less likely to get then if they both didn't have masks on. Cases will go down again in the late spring.

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

There is truth to that, folks were told to stay inside their homes if they could, that made it worse.

It did? How could you spread it if you stayed in and didn't have it?

Or if you had it and stayed in?

Edited by Dave

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Of the 35 or so folks the wife and I know that got it, 100% of them were always wearing Masks..only 1 was hospitalized and he's back working on the snowmobile trails.

And how many people did they spread it to because they had masks on?

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

If wearing masks is the reason the Flu is non-existent this time around, why isn't wearing masks and social distancing slowing down or stopping Covid??

Because the regular flu isn't as contagious 

I've said it before, masks probably spread it more than not wearing them, people constantly touching them and then their face and everything else after that..heck I've seen people at grocery stores reposition their masks then handle fruits and veggies..

I'm lucky if I have a mask on for 5 to 10 minutes a day...its not that big a deal to me...what is a big deal is that I can't go to Arizona by land because of this virus.

• Sad 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

I like Tulsi and think she should be president and had my vote...  but doctors and nurse don’t where the same type of mask that we do when going into COVID rooms.

re-post:

While sitting in my truck at Walmart the other day having a breakfast sandwich and it was 6* outside, I was watching people with masks on coming and going, their breath vapor was going right thru their masks and rising, that will happen when they are in the Walmart too then fall down into everyone's eyes and face, masks do little to nothing to prevent the spread, your breath is larger than Covid 19 microns.

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I like Tulsi and think she should be president and had my vote...  but doctors and nurse don’t where the same type of mask that we do when going into COVID rooms.

I've been to emergency once last year and the nurses and drs had the same mask on that I was given to wear. I see plenty of people wearing these out and about. :dunno:

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

re-post:

While sitting in my truck at Walmart the other day having a breakfast sandwich and it was 6* outside, I was watching people with masks on coming and going, their breath vapor was going right thru their masks and rising, that will happen when they are in the Walmart too then fall down into everyone's eyes and face, masks do little to nothing to prevent the spread, your breath is larger than Covid 19 microns.

So if everyone stopped wearing masks it should disappear then?

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Yes, just like the Flu does.

The flu doesn't though....it comes back every year. We are not as immune to covid...we will be in time though. Its never going away.