BSC Limited Riding Tomorrow from IP State Beach

Vtsnogirl

Hey everyone it's Judy aka Tundrafreak from the "other" place. Just wanted folks to know that BSC groomers are out and limited riding will be available from State Beach starting tomorrow 1/3)21. Also NEK snow blasters may have connecting trails because their out too. Nothing south / west of town yet all up in Silvio. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, HSR said:

Hi Judy,,welcome to freedomsledder :bc:

You were quick approving the 1st post.

9 minutes ago, Vtsnogirl said:

Thank you! I'm just learning the ropes lol 

It can be a little rough in CE, but there are still a few threads in there worth reading. The dinner thread, what ya watching and threads like that.

Hopefully with the infusion of new members from HCS we can get the state and brand forums going. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ckf said:

You were quick approving the 1st post.

It can be a little rough in CE, but there are still a few threads in there worth reading. The dinner thread, what ya watching and threads like that.

Hopefully with the infusion of new members from HCS we can get the state and brand forums going. :thumbsup:

Have to be quick to beat @Zambroski lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Do you get an email letting you know? By the time I get the email it's usually already approved.

Yes I do,,but I was on here this time

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Vtsnogirl said:

Hey everyone it's Judy aka Tundrafreak from the "other" place. Just wanted folks to know that BSC groomers are out and limited riding will be available from State Beach starting tomorrow 1/3)21. Also NEK snow blasters may have connecting trails because their out too. Nothing south / west of town yet all up in Silvio. 

Hi Judy you're allowed to write Hardcoresledder on here but you're not allowed to write Freedomsledder on Hardcoresledder the New VS Admins will give you a warning about posting Spam on HCS and if you do not listen to the New VS Admins or follow the site rules and Terms Of Use agreement for the site they will ban you. If you try posting Freedomsledder on HCS they set the software so it automatically changes Freedomsledder to Hardcoresledder...... :lol: 

Judy are you the one who posts some really nice pics on HCS in the Vt forum????

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Hi Judy you're allowed to write Hardcoresledder on here but you're not allowed to write Freedomsledder on Hardcoresledder the New VS Admins will give you a warning about posting Spam on HCS and if you do not listen to the New VS Admins or follow the site rules and Terms Of Use agreement for the site they will ban you. If you try posting Freedomsledder on HCS they set the software so it automatically changes Freedomsledder to Hardcoresledder...... :lol: 

Judy are you the one who posts some really nice pics on HCS in the Vt forum????

Great! Freedom! I understand now. How whacked is that? They really screwed up that admin power grabbing jerk! I feel it's very unfair the treatment many of you guys got. Didn't like seeing that because you all had such knowledge and passion for snowmobiling.

I joined HCS in 2004 when I started Riding. And Yes that is me! It is a hobby. I remember asking Rob what he used on the trail so I bought a small digital camera. I still do it that way even with new phone cameras. I like having fun Snowmobiling and taking pictures. I will bring all my posts over here now.  I will try to get use to the new format too. Thanks for saying hi everyone! 

• Like 1