What the mask pushing lockdown supporting corona bros don't understand

jtssrx

You are making choices for the rest of the country. If you want to wear a mask or lockdown in your house that's your choice and I support you doing so. But you should also support my choice to not lockdown or wear a mask. That's called freedom. I know that concept is lost on many of you. 

So you have a right to infect people cuz you find it crippling to wear a fucking mask ?

I thought Amurican's had the right to defend life and property, seems to me you could get shot for getting within 6ft of someone w/out a mask.

37 minutes ago, Tinker said:

So you have a right to infect people cuz you find it crippling to wear a fucking mask ?

I thought Amurican's had the right to defend life and property, seems to me you could get shot for getting within 6ft of someone w/out a mask.

People who aren't sick don't infect people. Also if you're wearing a mask and staying 6 feet away from me how can I infect you? Again I'm not sick and Asymptomatic people don't spread virus's.

Second why were we able to infect each other with the virus's until covid? There were no masks social distancing or lockdowns before covid why is that? 

50 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Holy fuck. :lol:

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Yes.

just stay 6ft away from me and I won’t return fire.

get it yet?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

People who aren't sick don't infect people. WRONG Also if you're wearing a mask and staying 6 feet away from me how can I infect you? ANY CONTACT TRANSFER WHICH IF YOUR MOUTH WAS COVERED WOULDN'T HAPPEN Again I'm not sick and Asymptomatic people don't spread virus's. WRONG AGAIN

Second why were we able to infect each other with the virus's until covid? There were no masks social distancing or lockdowns before covid why is that? I SERIOUSLY DON'T UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION

Just now, Tinker said:

LOL Answer this why does covid continue to spread and be worse in all the states with lockdowns and Mask mandates than it is in the states without? If Masks work if lockdowns work why can't you prove it?

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

You are making choices for the rest of the country. If you want to wear a mask or lockdown in your house that's your choice and I support you doing so. But you should also support my choice to not lockdown or wear a mask. That's called freedom. I know that concept is lost on many of you. 

No it’s being selfish. Your risking others and taxing our healthcare system. Hospitals are over filled in many areas without room for their regular daily emergency services.

14 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

LOL Answer this why does covid continue to spread and be worse in all the states with lockdowns and Mask mandates than it is in the states without? If Masks work if lockdowns work why can't you prove it?

It’s worse right now because of idiots who spent thanksgiving together not social distancing and wearing masks. Now the Christmas and New Years morons are on deck to really decimate the health care system.

Just now, Mainecat said:

It’s worse right now because of idiots who spent thanksgiving together not social distancing and wearing masks. Now the Christmas and New Years morons are on deck to really decimate the health care system.

False The numbers have been going up since the Mask mandates this summer. 

You're no aloud to drive anymore cars kill people

29 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

False The numbers have been going up since the Mask mandates this summer. 

You're no aloud to drive anymore cars kill people

please learn how to spell, SMH multiple threads

Edited by Angry ginger
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Tinker said:

For f*** sakes do you ever listen to the how stupid you sound?

your chances of dying with A bullet are probably somewhere around 40%. Your chances of dying from covid are somewhere less than 1%.

Same thing though if you're a f****** retard

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

No it’s being selfish. Your risking others and taxing our healthcare system. Hospitals are over filled in many areas without room for their regular daily emergency services.

hospitals are not over full they're running typically 1 to 4% higher than they normally do idiots like you believe everything they're told you hear percentage like ICU is at 85% you just don't ever bother to ask the question that it's normally at 82%.

The amount of stupidity in this forum is sometimes entertaining sometimes astounding and sometimes scary

2 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

hospitals are not over full they're running typically 1 to 4% higher than they normally do idiots like you believe everything they're told you hear percentage like ICU is at 85% you just don't ever bother to ask the question that it's normally at 82%.

The amount of stupidity in this forum is sometimes entertaining sometimes astounding and sometimes scary

Life on an iceberg.

Edited by Mainecat

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

If you’re going to tell me “I’M responsible for YOUR health”, I’m going to follow you around the grocery store and make sure you only buy organic fruits & vegetables, that your BMI is in a healthy range, no sodas, AND I will remove all items with added sugars from your cart.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

No, hugging, shaking hands and smoking a dube with someone are things from days gone by.

Im actually quite surprised at how many people that were willing to shake my hand on my work route over the last 2 weeks for Christmas and New Years wishes......It was pretty cool. And I still can't seem to catch this virus no matter how careless and hard I've tried.

Im pretty sure I must have had it and didn't even know it.

3 hours ago, Snake said:

If you’re going to tell me “I’M responsible for YOUR health”, I’m going to follow you around the grocery store and make sure you only buy organic fruits & vegetables, that your BMI is in a healthy range, no sodas, AND I will remove all items with added sugars from your cart.

Don’t forget salt, we should ban salt too.

6 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

For f*** sakes do you ever listen to the how stupid you sound?

your chances of dying with A bullet are probably somewhere around 40%. Your chances of dying from covid are somewhere less than 1%.

Same thing though if you're a f****** retard

Apparently my sense of humor was wasted on you