Going riding locally. Happy New years.

We tried to book for the 31st or the 2nd of January for the day and they already had the 100 daily limit. We're going up for the 6th and with more snow in the forcast it should be good. It's in a privately owned area (100K acres) and they said they have 350kms groomed and opened. 

FB_IMG_1609359592108.jpg

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

I just got back from the yoop yesterday. Have over 400 miles on the matryx in December. Not a record but not bad. 

I've only fired a pair of sleds up to set track tension and the ole Cheetah to pound down a track for the 120. 

Then promptly sold the Cheetah while it actually ran kinda ok-ish.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I've only fired a pair of sleds up to set track tension and the ole Cheetah to pound down a track for the 120. 

Then promptly sold the Cheetah while it actually ran kinda ok-ish.

got 6 more inches last night.  Some trails could start grooming here, some need more snow.

4 hours ago, smokin george said:

We tried to book for the 31st or the 2nd of January for the day and they already had the 100 daily limit. We're going up for the 6th and with more snow in the forcast it should be good. It's in a privately owned area (100K acres) and they said they have 350kms groomed and opened. 

FB_IMG_1609359592108.jpg

2 friends were in there today but I'll have to log into FB to find out if it was any good or not? 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, SSFB said:

Nice! Have a good time! 

Also, :fuckoff: :lol: We only got 5”

That's what she said.:lmao:

Trails weren't great but its typical Iowa riding.   Started off strong then too long in the bars.  Oh well rides planned for the next 3 days.   Ride when you can boys! 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2