Why Does Polaris Design and Build Throwaway Motors?

Is it to stay consistent with their history?  Keep customers needing a new sled after a season? Incompetence?  Is it a running joke with their designers?  Do they want them to match their Walker Evans performance? Are they libtwats?  Muslims? Seriously, inquiring minds want to know.

Thanks in advance for your answers.  

Sincerely, 

Zamjabronie

it's abundantly clear you are not going to be invited to the top secret 'jerk off to the new models and try to keep them a secret' Polaris ride this winter Zamb

especially with Bontz being in charge of who gets to go, and all the $ Polaris has paid him over the years

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

it's abundantly clear you are not going to be invited to the top secret 'jerk off to the new models and try to keep them a secret' Polaris ride this winter Zamb

especially with Bontz being in charge of who gets to go, and all the $ Polaris has paid him over the years

Actually he was asked once. He declined. Must have been worried about having to walk out of the woods? I have never been left in the woods on any of my Polaris sleds but I’m no internet non-Polaris owning expert. Queue the Kromy posts full of Facebook Polaris posts. :lol:

45 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Actually he was asked once. He declined. Must have been worried about having to walk out of the woods? I have never been left in the woods on any of my Polaris sleds but I’m no internet non-Polaris owning expert. Queue the Kromy posts full of Facebook Polaris posts. :lol:

he declined?

wait, he was nominated to go?

22 minutes ago, X2700 said:

Not sure about engines but I do go through a lot of these on my Polaris!!

C735899A-7A5C-4237-BBF3-821F077AC84C.jpeg

wow, nice work

all I've heard about is control arm tacos

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Is it to stay consistent with their history?  Keep customers needing a new sled after a season? Incompetence?  Is it a running joke with their designers?  Do they want them to match their Walker Evans performance? Are they libtwats?  Muslims? Seriously, inquiring minds want to know.

Sincerely, 

Zamjabronie

Didn't your mighty cat 600 go boom boom?

58 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Answer the question, Doug.  :lol2:

BTW, I’m currently, pit-jacketless!  I feel sorta lost about it too.

No need to answer the question.  I'll leave that to the last guy to launch a motor in this conversation.

Wow sledless and no pit jacket.  Next you'll be voted out of the MADCATTER'S for not having a pit jacket.

Edited by Doug

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Sincerely, 

Zamjabronie

I have a call in to Joe at VS to see if he knows the real info

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Answer the question, Doug.  :lol2:

BTW, I’m currently, pit-jacketless!  I feel sorta lost about it too.

1 hour ago, Doug said:

No need to answer the question.  I'll leave that to the last guy to launch a motor in this conversation.

Wow sledless and no pit jacket.  Next you'll be voted out of the MADCATTER'S for not having a pit jacket.

Looks like we're going to have to start a go-fund-me page to get Zamb a new pit coat and a box of tampons @Doug

14 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I got asked a few years back, got some killer swag including a monogrammed OGIO gear bag.  Plus got to hang out and ride with Levi which was cool.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I got asked a few years back, got some killer swag including a monogrammed OGIO gear bag.  Plus got to hang out and ride with Levi which was cool.

It was but far one of the best experiences I’ve ever had in snowmobiling. Meeting all of the HCS guys was the best part. Picking on poor Steve-O the entire time, Bontz and I sat up until god knows when, drinking beer at the hotel and Bobby and I treating each other like a couple of WOPs from Brooklyn. It was a great time. I laughed almost the entire time. I’m fairly certain that the Polaris people thought we were straight crazy. I can’t believe they kept inviting HCS people back after that. :lol:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
21 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Sincerely, 

Zamjabronie

So you are drunk again??  Is that what you are tryin to say.  You are runnin out of punches in your man card....

Just now, poopooforme said:

So you are drunk again??  Is that what you are tryin to say.  You are runnin out of punches in your man card....

Don't deflect from the question. Just accept the troooof!

I'm not drunk yet but...prolly will be later.  YAHOOO!!!!!  :lol:

Just now, Bontz said:

You wear crocs ... you gotta be drunk all the time if you wear those damn things!

Two things need to be taken into consideration when approaching a man wearing crocs.  Do you want to fuck him?  Or do you want to get fucked by him?  Note:  Sometimes it turns out to be both!  :lol: 

Just now, poopooforme said:

He has no sled.  He gets no say.  Love me some Polaris!!!

Are you drunk?