What sleds do you own and actively ride?

12 hours ago, Anler said:

We gaped all nerds today. Got a ticket from dnr and nerds pulled up complaining that we rooted them. Classic.

That would be funny if you were still 20 something but aren't you like 50 yrs. old? :lmao:

After sitting in neighbors garage for 12 years, paid $100 for it to try to get wife back into riding after she stopped after car accident broke her wrist needed fuel pump, 1999 zr600 efi,her last sled was a zr500 so she is familiar with sled, if she get the itch again I will upgrade her to a new 1

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

After sitting in neighbors garage for 12 years, paid $100 for it to try to get wife back into riding after she stopped after car accident broke her wrist needed fuel pump, 1999 zr600 efi,her last sled was a zr500 so she is familiar with sled, if she get the itch again I will upgrade her to a new 1

about time fucker

11 minutes ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

That's one hell of a deal. :bc:

On 12/27/2020 at 9:19 AM, thewayout said:

Power compared to the 800?

The 850 is a beast but it's not as snappy as my assault. I feel like there are some gains to be had with clutching and gearing yet. I switched off with the assault and man I still love that sled. 

Edited by Anler
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Welcome to FS!  :bc:

Thanks!   Been hanging out here lurking in the shadows since about 08-09.   Not many posts just not really my deal but I enjoy stopping by and catching some fun reading! 

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Ya know if ya weren't too busy getting in fights you'd be an excellent Walmart greeter!! 

I’d be excellent!  I’m the perfect pacifist.

3 minutes ago, Low72 said:

Thanks!   Been hanging out here lurking in the shadows since about 08-09.   Not many posts just not really my deal but I enjoy stopping by and catching some fun reading! 

:bc: