Do Barney 4 strokes have a lot of ski pressure, hard to turn?

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

what sucks is having a narrow bucket to look in.  I prefer a can am as it's roomier but need to stick to 60" wide because all the southern Maine trails are set there even though 64 is legal in the state.  so now I am focused on a Maverick X XC 2014+.  Dealer in town has one with 1200 miles on it i want to take a look at but it was listed wrong so I missed it on marketplace and it might be sold.  

Yeah I get it but again if you want a jeep buy a jeep if you want a atv/sxs buy a sxs 

I my self like em even smaller for what I use em for I like the 50inch  but again I run mostly in my own goat paths or long forgotten skidder trails  in the woods 

60 is as big as I would go after that I will just take my truck or the wife's Subaru and stay clean.  

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Yeah I get it but again if you want a jeep buy a jeep if you want a atv/sxs buy a sxs 

I my self like em even smaller for what I use em for I like the 50inch  but again I run mostly in my own goat paths or long forgotten skidder trails  in the woods 

60 is as big as I would go after that I will just take my truck or the wife's Subaru and stay clean.  

almost no where to really run a jeep here legally.  

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Good luck everything is way high right now . I was debating selling my sxs only because I may get close to what it cost as a hold over 4 yrs ago lol 

I paid $13000 for mine 2 years ago and with it accessorized like it is I think I could get $13000 for it today.

59 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

I paid $13000 for mine 2 years ago and with it accessorized like it is I think I could get $13000 for it today.

i am prob going to be in the ballpark of that for price.  Found one few hours away asking 12.9k with 600 miles on it.  the one local is asking 11.5k

49 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i am prob going to be in the ballpark of that for price.  Found one few hours away asking 12.9k with 600 miles on it.  the one local is asking 11.5k

Why don't you just get a Subaru and finish your transformation :bc:

28 minutes ago, s pump said:

Why don't you just get a Subaru and finish your transformation :bc:

Just saying in x drive a subaru will go thrugh as much if not fore shit than your average sxs . Most dont even have a true awd button 

Steering effort is so easy on this chassis that you can use your fingers to steer.

Ugliest sled ever made but rides and handles great.....thick skin required....

Just do not get it stuck or attempt any riding in deeper snow, sinks like a ship.

1 minute ago, Stoney said:

Steering effort is so easy on this chassis that you can use your fingers to steer.

Ugliest sled ever made but rides and handles great.....thick skin required....

Just do not get it stuck or attempt any riding in deeper snow, sinks like a ship.

My ext does ok in the snow for a 700lb tank.....goes pretty well once moving. Just plows through the snow like a Sherman tank lol

• Haha 1