Arctic Cat will Yamaha bail their asses out!!

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

At last!  A sledding topic!  And it took another damn HCS guy in here to do it.  JEEZ!  Can we block these guys?  Who left the damn door open after yesterdays SNAFU over there?  IDIOT!

We are just like rats :dirol:

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But does this mean I can start posting my stash of pics here? Why yes, I think it does!  :lol:

No worries just bring a few extra belts. 

8256763_n.jpg

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

HCS went down the :flush: many many years ago

May I ask what were you looking for from a web site like HCS?? Maybe some good advice on sleds or were you there to just blow you load all over the other forums and prove you where right on every issue you posted on and not take any advice from any of the other members?? Ask yourself do you need a play ground to spew crap all over or are you a FS team leader a guy where other member can come to for help?? You can not fault HCS for have some kind of structure some kind of assemblance of order and the most liberal comparing this to all the other big brand loyal sites.  

I think i lost interest in HCS when it sold its soul for a fuck ton of ads.  every page has flash ads and shit.  If i have a question, i ask here and it will get answered.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I think i lost interest in HCS when it sold its soul for a fuck ton of ads.  every page has flash ads and shit.  If i have a question, i ask here and it will get answered.  

Started going down way beforr that happened.

Brand specific sites are better for tech 

7 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Humm you need to check your facts some of the fastest sledders in the world are on HCS and they have allot more freedom to post on HCS than any other brand site. 

21 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

The brand specific forums there are pretty good. Lots of good info.  They cater to almost every make and model 

16 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

Humm you need to check your facts some of the fastest sledders in the world are on HCS and they have allot more freedom to post on HCS than any other brand site. 

I'm very proud of them.   HCS  can suck my dick 

If you don't like what I have to say about HCS, go fuck yourself and go back over and stay out of here 

2 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

The brand specific forums there are pretty good. Lots of good info.  They cater to almost every make and model 

No thanks 

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I'm very proud of them.   HCS  can suck my dick 

If you don't like what I have to say about HCS, go fuck yourself and go back over and stay out of here 

No thanks 

Wow they really kicked you'er ass over there din't they. :boxing: That's my boys and girls gotta love em. :dirol:

5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Nobody kicked anyone's ass on HCS.  It just turned into a faggot site. Seems you fit in there quite well 

:lol2:Okay you'er ass was beat over there admit it.:lol2:

Okay back on topic " Arctic Cat will Yamaha bail their asses out!! or post up a pic of your sled

I say in a year or two Yamaha will buy out AC.