Arctic Cat will Yamaha bail their asses out!!

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

lol. i never said i was smart lol....

Ill vouch for that hes just another hockey puck from Canada but hes our hockey puck. :lol2::bc:  

This shit is getting old guys time to move on.. Good luck to you all,, all the best to you on FS but just don't get so dam mad hell that takes all the fun out of messing around. 

"The Meat Man's" trick to great pork back ribs fast and supper easy mix Sweet Baby Ray's with Open Pit 50/50 mix to give a spicy yet sweet base add to the mix any way you like your ribs, you can just add garlic and or Cayenne pepper Brown sugar lemon juice whatever you like. I made awesome Baby back ribs tonight. :bbq:

I'll be around guys keep the faith FS. :bc:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

Ill vouch for that hes just another hockey puck from Canada but hes our hockey puck. :lol2::bc:  

This shit is getting old guys time to move on.. Good luck to you all,, all the best to you on FS but just don't get so dam mad hell that takes all the fun out of messing around. 

"The Meat Man's" trick to great pork back ribs fast and supper easy mix Sweet Baby Ray's with Open Pit 50/50 mix to give a spicy yet sweet base add to the mix any way you like your ribs, you can just add garlic and or Cayenne pepper Brown sugar lemon juice whatever you like. I made awesome Baby back ribs tonight. :bbq:

I'll be around guys keep the faith FS. :bc:

I don't think thsee guys are all hate B.  For some mods,sure,but the only ones I think I pissed off on hcs are the spam tards :lol: anyone who takes this mod title to their head need to reevaluate their lives . I was originally hesitant when I was asked,thinking I would lose my buds on the site ,and that hasn't happened, although I made some new enemies.  Don't bother me nun. I enjoy being mod.  The most action I see is reported posts or guys pm me for help or info.  And isn't that what it's supposed to be?  Not a head trip 

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

I don't think thsee guys are all hate B.  For some mods,sure,but the only ones I think I pissed off on hcs are the spam tards :lol: anyone who takes this mod title to their head need to reevaluate their lives . I was originally hesitant when I was asked,thinking I would lose my buds on the site ,and that hasn't happened, although I made some new enemies.  Don't bother me nun. I enjoy being mod.  The most action I see is reported posts or guys pm me for help or info.  And isn't that what it's supposed to be?  Not a head trip 

:lol2::D

Clearly there was some serious friction between some of these guys and the old Mod staff WAAAYYY back in the day.  You know, from what I understand, HCS had some real tool-bag mods there for a while.  And what some of these guys are describing pretty much sounds like what I heard too.  Course, sounds like there may be some current "beefs" too.  But, can't please everybody.  Not even if you are a really good hooker.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I can't remember the last time I logged on to HCS. I'm sure one of the HCS guys can check my profile to see when it was :news:

I didn't until earlier today.  I had to, to find out when I was since I last posted. :lol: July 25th 2006. 3:31PM

1 hour ago, xcr700 said:

at the risk of sounding more stupid than usual, fb has sledding stuff? i dont do fb, so i havent a fuckin clue about it, but maybe time to check it out?

FB does have a lot of sledding info. When I'm looking for tech info, no better place to find it online than DooTalk 

On 21/05/2016 at 9:46 PM, Axys1 said:

:lol2:Okay you'er ass was beat over there admit it.:lol2:

Okay back on topic " Arctic Cat will Yamaha bail their asses out!! or post up a pic of your sled

I say in a year or two Yamaha will buy out AC. 

Edited by Mowhawkcat

3 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

No worries xcr7 we are not whipping out the joy jelly. :dirol:   I do agree 100% MHC's post. :good:

Damn :lol:

13 minutes ago, Mowhawkcat said:

I hate cats quality for sure.

We all know their in trouble. But to be honest, I don't wanna see them go out of business.

That means poo and Doo will name their prices and it definitely won't be in our favor.

Cat :lol: . I owned one and it was a great sled ,but that was before the Yamaha hand holding bullshit. Agreed on the price shenanigans, less competition is never a good thing 

3 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

No worries xcr7 we are not whipping out the joy jelly. :dirol:   I do agree 100% MHC's post. :good:

Wtf is with :lol:this multiple quote shit