Arctic Cat will Yamaha bail their asses out!!

13 hours ago, Axys1 said:

Humm you need to check your facts some of the fastest sledders in the world are on HCS and they have allot more freedom to post on HCS than any other brand site. 

Fastest sled forum on the net! Sucks to not be on Team Arctic.

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/534-turbo-4-stroke/

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

What exactly is Yamaha going to bail their azz from?  Looks to me like the AC/Yam deal was something that didn't come out of necessity for AC.

Very bleak outlook for AC IMO Yamaha has the $$$ to buy all the sled MFG out... Cat needs Yamaha more than ever now go read Cat's last PNL report. 

3 hours ago, Axys1 said:

Very bleak outlook for AC IMO Yamaha has the $$$ to buy all the sled MFG out... Cat needs Yamaha more than ever now go read Cat's last PNL report. 

Your a fucking idiot!  :lol:

This isn't HCS....I don't have to respond with clever rebuttals here.

:bc:

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Your a fucking idiot!  :lol:

This isn't HCS....I don't have to respond with clever rebuttals here.

Pretty ironic calling someone an idiot when you can't even use the proper "you're" for the situation. :lol:

11 minutes ago, Mowhawkcat said:

Ahh, but he thinks he does in his own little world though :bong:

I actually feel sorry for this mod loser.

So tragic :sad:

No doubt, bad enough he rides an Arctic Cat, but then also being on a power trip as an internet mod. :lol:

become-internet-forum-moderator.jpeg

• Like 1

Good grief!  Sooo much butt-hurt from those that were sent packin from HCS because they can't help themselves.  You queers are cracking me up!  Oh...and the misspelling was on purpose.  That may have been a bit too "high brow" for some of you mental pygmies to catch though.  

"I can't follow simple rules without being a complete tool."  Well...boo fucking hoo.  :lol2:  I'll bet you boys really showed them on your way to the door too.  Really went out in a total flame of idiocy.  Ohhhh, the humanity. :D

image.jpg

Edited by Zambroski

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good grief!  Sooo much butt-hurt from those that were sent packin from HCS because they can't help themselves.  Your queers are cracking me up!  Oh...and the misspelling was on purpose.  That may have been a bit too "high brow" for some of you mental pygmies to catch though.  

"I can't follow simple rules without being a complete tool."  Well...boo fucking hoo.  :lol2:  I'll bet you boys really showed them on your way to the door too.  Really went out in a total flame of idiocy.  Ohhhh, the humanity. :D

I'm sure the misuse of "your" was on purpose, right out of the MC playbook. :lol:

I never got booted at HCS, I know to avoid the power tripping Faygohts with a special highlighted name because they take a joke about as well as a meat grinder takes a dick. :lol:

I think you're just butthurt cause this isn't a moderator circle jerk fest so you decide to drool on your keyboard instead. :snack:

And #1 rule is never take this site seriously. :lol::bc:

Sorry, this is serious internet business to me. Now, I've got to head back to the HCS moderator secret lair and discuss our next power trip move.  Maybe if your not busy, you can take minutes for us?

Did you catch that one?

:barney:

Edited by Zambroski

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sorry, this is serious internet business to me. Now, I've got to head back to the HCS moderator secret lair and discuss our next power trip move.  Maybe if your not busy, you can take minutes for us?

Did you catch that one?

I'm sure if I get down the list of possible things I could do today past "fuck myself with a broken rake handle", but just before "take a cheese grater to my dick for pasta later" I'm sure I could be of some assistance. :lol:

24 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

I'm sure the misuse of "your" was on purpose, right out of the MC playbook. :lol:

I never got booted at HCS, I know to avoid the power tripping Faygohts with a special highlighted name because they take a joke about as well as a meat grinder takes a dick. :lol:

I think you're just butthurt cause this isn't a moderator circle jerk fest so you decide to drool on your keyboard instead. :snack:

And #1 rule is never take this site seriously. :lol::bc:

You do realise, the mods on hcs think it's an important job. It shows how they act in real life.:bc:

I wonder why their over here?? 

Must be butt hurt and the feelings are getting in the way again. Dam those psychological issues.:dirol:

2 minutes ago, Mowhawkcat said:

You do realise, the mods on hcs think it's an important job. It shows how they act in real life.:bc:

Must be butt hurt and the feelings are getting in the way again. Dam those psychological issues.:dirol:

I'm just here to hang out.  No secret agenda here 

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Did you catch that one?

Fawk, he's gonna get the hcs troops over here,were they all spit on each others Dicks to help .

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mowhawkcat said:

What's really funny, is they think that everyone who doesn't go on there anymore, got booted off :lol:   I was one of the first to leave, and I left on my own way back in '06 

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

What's really funny, is they think that everyone who doesn't go on there anymore, got booted off :lol:   I was one of the first to leave, and I left on my own way back in '06 

I'm still on there.

But we know who the dick eaters are :smoke:

Hey Mr administrator??

Can we get more smiley face guys??

5 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

I'm sure if I get down the list of possible things I could do today past "fuck myself with a broken rake handle", but just before "take a cheese grater to my dick for pasta later" I'm sure I could be of some assistance. :lol:

:lol:holeeee fuuck!  I don't know about the cheese grater thing but the take penetration thing is over rated.  Trust me.  Wait...maybe I used the wrong end?  Shit!!!

2 minutes ago, Mowhawkcat said:

Well, we all have our moments and it can show.  But overall, the ones I deal with are a pretty laid back and a funny bunch.  I mean, how serious can they possibly be?  They made me a fucking mod!  A decision I think was heavily debated before hand.  And probably a lot of "I told you so's" afterwards.  :flush:

But we try and keep that site running pretty well.  And we don't always agree 100% as to how it is done, but we all work together to make it happen.

I'm probably one of the most liberal as to what "flies" and what just cannot (If you haven't figured that out yet).

And some of us are here just to see what all the "hubbub" is about.  To witness first hand you rule-less bunch of ingrates in action.  And so far....some pretty funny shit over here.  Not quite up to the standard of our own shit-show in the HCS GDF but certainly some similarities.

:good:

10 minutes ago, Mowhawkcat said:

Fawk, he's gonna get the hcs troops over here,were they all spit on each others Dicks to help .

Now that post there should get an award. LMFAO :lol2::lol2::lol2:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:holeeee fuuck!  I don't know about the cheese grater thing but the take penetration thing is over rated.  Trust me.  Wait...maybe I used the wrong end?  Shit!!!

Well, we all have our moments and it can show.  But overall, the ones I deal with are a pretty laid back and a funny bunch.  I mean, how serious can they possibly be?  They made me a fucking mod!  A decision I think was heavily debated before hand.  And probably a lot of "I told you so's" afterwards.  :flush:

But we try and keep that site running pretty well.  And we don't always agree 100% as to how it is done, but we all work together to make it happen.

I'm probably one of the most liberal as to what "flies" and what just cannot (If you haven't figured that out yet).

And some of us are here just to see what all the "hubbub" is about.  To witness first hand you rule-less bunch of ingrates in action.  And so far....some pretty funny shit over here.  Not quite up to the standard of our own shit-show in the HCS GDF but certainly some similarities.

:good:

Go spit on hsr's dick and u guys have a circle jerk and figure out a  plan.

Weirdo:barney:

11 minutes ago, Mowhawkcat said:

Your OK, ur just a dumb manitoban that has funny avatars :good:

If you think in dumb, you should visit here . Apparently we think it's ok to drive our trucks on the snowmobile trails . Manitoba is full of retards and I'm happy to represent lol 

WTF guys this is a snowmobile wed site I would still assume it is?? Com'on man give me something to pass the summer..:dunno:

FYI no web site should ever get under your skin unless your some kinda of a pussy. If your not a fan move on but don't cry about it. WTF  :wall: Now get on it!!

Cat's suck!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y996njQGekg