Email from Verticlescope, lol

ckf

Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Now they are the internet forum police?

Appears as though they are trying, lol.

I also got an odd email shortly after everyone's exit from HCS asking if FS was for sale. I just deleted it. The name didn't mean anything to me.

• Haha 1

So apparently they want to banish people and then try to completely corner the market? Jesus. :russian_roulette:

It's almost like some ex-hcs member that was banished from there forever is trying like a motherfucker to get revenge or some shit. I wouldn't think actual professional business owners would act like this. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

So apparently they want to banish people and then try to completely corner the market? Jesus. :russian_roulette:

It's almost like some ex-hcs member that was banished from there forever is trying like a motherfucker to get revenge or some shit. I wouldn't think actual professional business owners would act like this. 

You give people way too much credit.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CFM said:

Sounds like cool way to make a couple bucks. Make a snall forum, trash joe and vs. Get bought out. Even if just a few k, what the heck ? :)

This place was originally created as a place for the guys that didn't want to be on a VS owned site. Considering all that Rob did for me, I guess I can keep FS going in his honor :bc:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, ckf said:

Appears as though they are trying, lol.

I also got an odd email shortly after everyone's exit from HCS asking if FS was for sale. I just deleted it. The name didn't mean anything to me.

tell them yes with the caveat that VS Joe is terminated and you demand a site merger.

29 minutes ago, ckf said:

This place was originally created as a place for the guys that didn't want to be on a VS owned site. Considering all that Rob did for me, I guess I can keep FS going in his honor :bc:

thank you, in case no one else has said it.

• Sad 1

VS Joe's vag has got to be on fire still.  There has to be someone at VS that is seriously looking into why a guy only on the payroll for 6 months has caused such a shit storm.  There goes his 2.5% raise next year.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ckf said:

Screenshot_20201222-202352.png

:lol::lmao:

The asshole admins on HCS are now banning people for posting Freedomsledder.com on HCS and calling it spamming their site, you have no control what other people post on other sites. It's ok to post links to Dootalk or any other site VS owns and some VS does not own, they (Joe) are choosing what sites names are allowed or not allowed on VS owned sites. Looking thru a few messages and a couple emails from HCS and VS I think Joes email is easily figured out, most companies use the 1st initial of an employees name and their full last name then @ the companies name.com so ( JPishgar@Verticalscope.com )  not sure if it is or is not his email but...............

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jdsky said:

VS Joe's vag has got to be on fire still.  There has to be someone at VS that is seriously looking into why a guy only on the payroll for 6 months has caused such a shit storm.  There goes his 2.5% raise next year.

VS does not give a flying fuck about HCS or it's members all they care about is site traffic, clicks & views plus money collected from the site, VS owns I think it's over 1200 sites. It may take a little while but HCS will pick back up and start over again with new Mods, Admins & members, HCS version 3 or 4 this time around.

31 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

VS does not give a flying fuck about HCS or it's members all they care about is site traffic, clicks & views plus money collected from the site, VS owns I think it's over 1200 sites. It may take a little while but HCS will pick back up and start over again with new Mods, Admins & members, HCS version 3 or 4 this time around.

Normally I'd agree.  But people aren't flocking to forums like they used to.  It's kind of a dying thing.  Nobody younger is joining forums from what I can tell.  

6 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

The asshole admins on HCS are now banning people for posting Freedomsledder.com on HCS and calling it spamming their site, you have no control what other people post on other sites. It's ok to post links to Dootalk or any other site VS owns and some VS does not own, they (Joe) are choosing what sites names are allowed or not allowed on VS owned sites. Looking thru a few messages and a couple emails from HCS and VS I think Joes email is easily figured out, most companies use the 1st initial of an employees name and their full last name then @ the companies name.com so ( JPishgar@Verticalscope.com )  not sure if it is or is not his email but...............

Post HardCore Sledder on DooTalk and see what happens.

6 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Send Creey Joe an email that the email from VS is spam and if they continue to sent them they will be blocked from this site

2 hours ago, A05GSHO said:

Nothing happens.  Even when I posted Snowwest.  Nothing.  Only Freedom sledder and Polaris Star Power

12 hours ago, ckf said:

Screenshot_20201222-202352.png

To whom it may concern; (KFC)

Please cease and desist the use Hardcoresledder's registered Logo and Name on your website immediately or legal action will be taken against you and your website (Freedomsledder.com) 

Thank You,  Verticalscope Policy Support & Legal Team

P.S. if you are interested in selling Freedomsledder to Verticalscope our current offer is 1.2 million.  We think your site (Freedomsledder) will be a Great asset to the Verticalscope collection of websites we currently own. Your site is a Great source of information for Politics and political opinions, Home grown products, pretty women, cooking and last but not least Snowmobiling. Our current offer of 1.2 Million is good until Dec 31 2020 11:59 p.m.

Thanks, Joe Shit the ragman at Verticalscope dot com

:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Doug said:

Nothing happens.  Even when I posted Snowwest.  Nothing.  Only Freedom sledder and Polaris Star Power

I would guess that PitCunt would delete it and give you either a suspension or Admin approval to post.  LOL

3 hours ago, A05GSHO said:

19 minutes ago, Doug said:

2 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

I would guess that PitCunt would delete it and give you either a suspension or Admin approval to post.  LOL

I typed this in on d.t. and did a preview post here's what I see.

freedomsledder.com 

freedom sledder

polaris star power

polarisstarpower.com

hardcoresledder.com

hard core sledder 

snowest 

snowest.com

"My account is about to be banned" you Pit Grunt - - - -  it use to read - - Fuck You Pit Grunt

Pit grunt is a "edit for bad language" - - - -  use to read is a Cunt.

lol

• Haha 1

Those diptshits over at testicalscope sure are a fucked up bunch.  They hire a complete douchebag as their chief moderator in charge and then just let him run around and fuck everything up.

If this message originated from asshole joe it would be interesting if his superiors somehow found out he has been going rogue and has no concept of how to handle situations that could have easily been long done.  Instead his saga continues. 

• Like 1