12 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you mean like this manly sweater @BobRoss ?

Polaris dominated the terrain of gayness back then... P8.jpg

They all did! I grew up spending a lot of time on a XLT Special with those manly purple and pink decals. I always had problems with getting the ladies panties stuck in the bogie wheels when they saw me riding dirty past them.

13 minutes ago, Icecube said:

Can’t believe I rode a 1996 Polaris XCR fast but gay!

Found pic online

image.jpeg.6d3a4e1dd6ffab6a95d958831c54edb5.jpeg

This was it... WHAT WAS I THINKING!

That body style was possible the ugliest body that Polaris has ever produced.

I had long hair also back then, so I couldn’t see shit!

Finally got a hair cut and bought the 01 ZR800LE... felt much lighter then, I think it was the short hair.

🐸

Edited by Icecube

On 12/29/2020 at 11:02 AM, BobRoss said:

They all did! I grew up spending a lot of time on a XLT Special with those manly purple and pink decals. I always had problems with getting the ladies panties stuck in the bogie wheels when they saw me riding dirty past them.

My first full size sled the ORIGINAL FIREBALL 440, the 440 swapped Wedge that caught on fire on a lake!  We put the fire out and kept riding 15 more miles until it burned a piston down on a R.R. grade and as we're standing there looking at spark plugs a train goes by and blows his horn :lol:  

EDIT - purple colors!

Edited by Fireball 440

We have one couple that are true Arctic Cat rides.  When he went to buy a new sled from his normal dealer that is a multi-brand dealer it was his dealer that steered him away from Arctic Cat. He kept his turbo and has a new Ski-Doo for this year.  I hope Arctic Cat stays around.  Wouldn't be good for the sport to only have 2 manufacturers.

2 hours ago, Doug said:

We have one couple that are true Arctic Cat rides.  When he went to buy a new sled from his normal dealer that is a multi-brand dealer it was his dealer that steered him away from Arctic Cat. He kept his turbo and has a new Ski-Doo for this year.  I hope Arctic Cat stays around.  Wouldn't be good for the sport to only have 2 manufacturers.

Was his normal dealer still a Cat dealer?  They've axed a lot of dealers in last 2-3 years, and the old Cat pushed a lot out before that.  

5 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Was his normal dealer still a Cat dealer?  They've axed a lot of dealers in last 2-3 years, and the old Cat pushed a lot out before that.  

Yes 

14 hours ago, mnstang said:

Today heading north I saw probably 30-40 sleds riding in the ditches and fields, over half of all were CATS.  I love living in CAT country

Interesting.  I put 120 on Wednesday, saw around 40 sleds and 2 were Cats.  Not sure where you are, but the metro here sure isn't Cat country.

10 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Interesting.  I put 120 on Wednesday, saw around 40 sleds and 2 were Cats.  Not sure where you are, but the metro here sure isn't Cat country.

I don't put much stock onto anything I see in the tc metro.

On 12/31/2020 at 8:54 PM, mnstang said:

Today heading north I saw probably 30-40 sleds riding in the ditches and fields, over half of all were CATS.  I love living in CAT country

Ok, who let Jim Ramstad sign on as mnstang????? 😂

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, Deephaven said:

It is amazing how few there are in MN in general...in particular 2 strokes.  More 10 year old ones than new ones.

Same here… lots of older couch seat rides still ripping up the trails here in Ontario 

On 1/2/2021 at 3:58 PM, Deephaven said:

It is amazing how few there are in MN in general...in particular 2 strokes.  More 10 year old ones than new ones.

I think I see more Arctic Cats in MN than any other brand.