Another dumbfuck cop enforcing covid mandates

jtssrx

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

JT....I’ve been telling you. Cops will do what their told and there is nothing you can do about it

Dude it’s frightening. 

my brother got into a fight with his bosses over enforcing these mandates. He told them I’m not arresting or writing tickets to anyone. These mandates violate our constitutional rights. 

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Dude it’s frightening. 

my brother got into a fight with his bosses over enforcing these mandates. He told them I’m not arresting or writing tickets to anyone. These mandates violate our constitutional rights. 

Of course they do.....but your brother is 2 in 100. Most cops will do what they’re told. Their entire job is based on violating rights and protecting the rich 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Wonder if JT’s brother refuses to write tickets for people not wearing seatbelts, speeding, etc....because their constitutional rights are being violated.....

Derrrrrrrrrrrr

fucking idiot

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

If the law is wear a mask, then wear a mask.

Big difference between a law and a recommendation as police officers do not enforce health codes unless the local board of health granted them permission to do so. Our local PD has gone and asked three time and been told no each time so then they went a posted on their facebook page not to call for mask and large gatherings they are to call the board of health. They are getting pissy about it in town as other towns just gave the police permission to wright tickets and our board of heath told then to stick with their job.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Wonder if JT’s brother refuses to write tickets for people not wearing seatbelts, speeding, etc....because their constitutional rights are being violated.....

My brother has on multiple occasions helped people to bot get arrested, kept them from getting their impounded and multiple other things. He has friends all over his precincts geographic footprint. Being a cop is about helping people for him. 

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

Derrrrrrrrrrrr

fucking idiot

44 minutes ago, Cold War said:

you would have to be a complete dumb fuck, cut off from reality, shut in, to believe that is what is happening .    

Many restaurants here have closed multiple times due to employees testing positive. Some for weeks before they reopened. 

Yeah no mask laws just selfish people who won’t wear a mask.....cause you know fuck the business owner and their employees I have my rights....stupid fucks.....there are plenty above.