Matryx hand guards, not Polaris brand?? Any?

racerdave

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The Rox ones won't fit?  That's weird.  I've got a couple sets and they seem pretty adjustable...I'm just not a fan of the Rox guards.  FUkcing donkey ears.

The best way to describe it is, the mounts where the guard attaches,  need to extend to the left or right more, to let the quard cover the bar more and not sit at a silly upward angle.

20 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The Rox ones won't fit?  That's weird.  I've got a couple sets and they seem pretty adjustable...I'm just not a fan of the Rox guards.  FUkcing donkey ears.

They are the only thing that holds up to all the brush and tree shit we hit with them when off trail riding though. That's the main reason I run them, to protect my hands from that garbage. 

23 hours ago, Bontz said:

This is the first Polaris I've owned since my '09 Dragon that WON'T have Rox guards on them.  I went with the Polaris guards this time around.  You're a bit of a MacGuyver @racerdave .. you can't fab something up to make 'em work???

It's on the what can I do list, while I am also waiting on a answer from ROX.