DooTalk

A05GSHO

8 hours ago, A05GSHO said:

Love the way PitCunt says "After more talk with VS and Sponsors" he cancels the Doo ride.  Hell we could have crashed his party.

Pit Grunt

Advanced Member

• photo-thumb-20720.jpg?_r=1357517453
  • Admin

• doocrewicon.gif
  • 8496 posts
  • Interests:ADMIN
  • Sled:2020 900 ACE Renegade DOOTALK sled

Posted 17 December 2020 - 02:38 PM

After more talk with VS and Sponsors, I have decided to fully CANCEL the dootalk ride.

If someone wants to follow me this winter and guide you PM me.

Wisconsin Dootalk Ride is CANCELED...........

A DooTalk ride led by Pitty Cunt?  

I can't imagine a more fun event for a bunch of Cat & Polaris riding banned HCS members to show up at...

shortdavix.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

A WARNING issued to all DooTalk members from the top Admin Pit Grunt.....................

The new VS software is coming to Dootalk in a couple of weeks.............  :lol: :lol2: :lmao:

https://www.dootalk.com/forums/topic/1606389-warning-new-software-coming/

Well.....good for them!  That site never did it for me with that type of moderating.  I mean, "PG-13", as they say, is quite a stretch.  It's most certainly a "G".  So, ********** then and their ******** attitudes that can ********** up their ******* sideways.  Bunch of ******  *********** I have no time for anyway.  

• Haha 1

I use to follow it when we had a doo. The best was when My buddy pissed them off with a best can thread on there for his etech. After 100 people gave him a lecture on there he posted I bought the loudest fucking can I could find. It will kill grandparents, make school children cry and trails to catch on fire. Then posted a video of him in his yard, damn near stuck, holding his sled to the handle bar attempting to get it un stock. Let me tell you it sent the triggered crowed off the deep end over there. He was later banned. 

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2020 at 8:55 AM, A05GSHO said:

With ankle bracelet

Why would any one with to spend any time in that self stroking thin skin faggot site . Can't even talk about legit issues you are having . Fagot site for fagot riders 

• Like 1

From a PitCunt post, and so ends Doo-talk once Joe Pisser gets his hands on it.

"June 15 2021 is the target date.. let hope all goes well. More info to follow.....0"

• Like 1