2022 Cat info leaked... no pics yet.

Because I had hoped that some of the treads on here would actually have some information about snowmobiling not just the same irrelevant shit throwing continued on from the last site . Apologies my mistake .

2 hours ago, EBEAR said:

Because I had hoped that some of the treads on here would actually have some information about snowmobiling not just the same irrelevant shit throwing continued on from the last site . Apologies my mistake .

You are a dumb ass. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, EBEAR said:

At any point did you see that you are in the HCS GDF and not a snowmobile forum?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, EBEAR said:

Well, sorta, kinda both here....errrr....sort of?  

32 minutes ago, Cwhite138 said:

You are a dumb ass. 

:lmao:

11 minutes ago, mnstang said:

At any point did you see that you are in the HCS GDF and not a snowmobile forum?

ummm.....huh?

8 hours ago, EBEAR said:

This place has zero snowmobiling info...unless you ask. Otherwise you'll get thrown under the bus lol. Still.beyter than hcs as of late.  Just need to start a sled thread 

16 minutes ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

This place has zero snowmobiling info...unless you ask. Otherwise you'll get thrown under the bus lol. Still.beyter than hcs as of late.  Just need to start a sled thread 

HCS didn't have info at the start either.  It takes members to make a good sled site.  So start making it better by participating.  If you're looking for info and can't find it, start a thread asking the question.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, sorta, kinda both here....errrr....sort of?  

:lmao:

ummm.....huh?

This forum we're in is the hcs GDF.  There's not necessarily supposed to be snowmobile information here.  Although there can be.

There is a specific snowmobile forum to this website.  That's where I would look for snowmobile information.

I was telling him he's in the wrong section if he's looking for snowmobile info.

Do you understand, are we done?

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, EBEAR said:

:lol: lost in the smoke and mirrors.

14 hours ago, mnstang said:

This forum we're in is like the hcs GDF.  There's not necessarily supposed to be snowmobile information here.  Although there can be.

There is a specific snowmobile forum to this website.  That's where I would look for snowmobile information.

I was telling him he's in the wrong section if he's looking for snowmobile info.

Do you understand, are we done?

Yup....I got it now.  And you are....

correctamundo!!! - Pensive Fonzie | Meme Generator

• Thanks 1