It doesn’t get any more simple

f7ben

10 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Anarchy there you go that will fix it.  Take that shit to some other country.  Round here anarchists usually don't live long due to lead poisoning....  Get a grip man

You’re too fucking stupid to know what anarchy means....aren’t you

Edited by f7ben

• Gold Member
34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You’re too fucking stupid to know what anarchy means....aren’t you

You wanna overthrow the gov.  Right? I know what you are talking about.  I'm ready when you are.  What size round do you want in your skull?  Cause when you come here to stir shit up it's not gonna work out for you.  I'm glad you think I'm stupid.  Come on over....  

30 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

You wanna overthrow the gov.  Right? I know what you are talking about.  I'm ready when you are.  What size round do you want in your skull?  Cause when you come here to stir shit up it's not gonna work out for you.  I'm glad you think I'm stupid.  Come on over....  

I'll be surprised if some wacko doesn't pop soon and cause some mayhem and destruction.  There is way too many angry wackos out there.  Maybe the proud boys can pound the shit out of the antifa , and we can monetize some video content.  Adapting to the new economy!

All you people supposedly wanting civil war or other destruction are pathetic.

F7ben you say you are hoping for death on our soil.  If you want it, do something about it.  The truth is, anyone of you wanting it wouldn't last a week.

You think you can go pop a few libtards with your ar, and meanwhile still go get gasoline at the station, food at the stores, all your creature comforts, heat in your home, food in your fridge, you think you'll still be able to sit on the internet at night and talk shit in between the "death destruction blood fire".  When asked why you don't kick it off you say well I have a family what am I supposed to do?  Dude that just proves how clueless you are.  Attempt to live one week without using any creature comforts.  Nothing.  No power no tap water no nothing, you have no clue.  So tired of you types craving a civil war, civil unrest, riots, chaos etc etc.  No idea what you're wishing for or how that would play out.  No idea how you'd survive with an economy or any industry.  You just want to be part of a mob and go fuck some shit up, face no consequences for it and then go home to your comfy warm home with all the amenities.. not too far off from the antifa types that you probably don't like I'm guessing.

If you really hope for it, start it, do it.  Anyone has the ability to.  You know why you're not going to do that.  Talking about it while not doing it is just total chicken shit tough guy talk.  And ignorance.  "Death destruction blood fire"... Are you a big gamer or 12 years old?

As shitty as you think things are now, and it is, it could get so much worse than you can apparently comprehend.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mnstang said:

F7ben you say you are hoping for death on our soil.  If you want it, do something about it.  The truth is, anyone of you wanting it wouldn't last a week.

You think you can go pop a few libtards with your ar, and meanwhile still go get gasoline at the station, food at the stores, all your creature comforts, heat in your home, food in your fridge, you think you'll still be able to sit on the internet at night and talk shit in between the "death destruction blood fire".  When asked why you don't kick it off you say well I have a family what am I supposed to do?  Dude that just proves how clueless you are.  Attempt to live one week without using any creature comforts.  Nothing.  No power no tap water no nothing, you have no clue.  So tired of you types craving a civil war, civil unrest, riots, chaos etc etc.  No idea what you're wishing for or how that would play out.  No idea how you'd survive with an economy or any industry.  You just want to be part of a mob and go fuck some shit up, face no consequences for it and then go home to your comfy warm home with all the amenities.. not too far off from the antifa types that you probably don't like I'm guessing.

If you really hope for it, start it, do it.  Anyone has the ability to.  You know why you're not going to do that.  Talking about it while not doing it is just total chicken shit tough guy talk.  And ignorance.  "Death destruction blood fire"... Are you a big gamer or 12 years old?

As shitty as you think things are now, and it is, it could get so much worse than you can apparently comprehend.

Ben is a Pro-level troll.

He throws grenades in here like it's his job.

He won't shut the fuck up, he's a persistent bastid. 

He tries to tell us about the stock market, and never shuts the fuck up. He's not stupid, he's a fukkin asshole, there is a difference. 

You're new here, right?

Trust me, the kid sucks. 

10 hours ago, poopooforme said:

You’re a fucking moron....I’d beat you like a red headed faggot with my hands. No AR needed. But if you wanna play that game mine are bigger than yours

8 hours ago, mnstang said:

Derrrrrrr

• Gold Member
58 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You’re a fucking moron....I’d beat you like a red headed faggot with my hands. No AR needed. But if you wanna play that game mine are bigger than yours

If ya got to talk about it.....  You ain't got shit on me.  You got enough enemies.  Maybe you shouldnt try and piss everyone off on this forum all the time.  

3 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

If ya got to talk about it.....  You ain't got shit on me.  You got enough enemies.  Maybe you shouldnt try and piss everyone off on this forum all the time.  

Lemme guess....ex national guard and went to cop school but now work at a prison :lol: fucking ignorant faggot

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Lemme guess....ex national guard and went to cop school but now work at a prison :lol: fucking ignorant faggot

Fat midwestern business owner who loves driving sleds and shooting guns and drinking vodka and driving fast cars.  Good guess though.  You were pretty close.....  ya....  Oh and my wife is pretty hot so not even the faggot part is even close....  Good try though good try.....  

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

I’m an anarchist man....I fucking hate this shithole country. Our pathetic government is the scourge of this earth 

Judas priest dude. You're just irritated and pissed cuz there's no snow. R-E-L-A-X

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

I have a wife and daughter .....if I had my current mindset 20 years ago I would have done just what you suggested 

Bullshit.