MN starts pulling liquor licenses

f7ben

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The state wasted no time pulling licenses of those on the list of places that opened yesterday. 

I honestly cannot believe what’s going on

People are going to start to lose their shit over this.  I don't see it ending well at all.

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The state wasted no time pulling licenses of those on the list of places that opened yesterday. 

I honestly cannot believe what’s going on

Following Gretchin’s lead I see. More gestspo bullshit. I don’t know how these fucks think they’ll get re elected. What they need is a swift kick to the nuts.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, jammin said:

I thought things were turning around and fewer and fewer cases and deaths?  Well, at least that's what the news is telling us here in WI.... 

They have really been pushing that in Wisconsin.  Started the day after the electoral college met.  It was a Christmas miracle.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jammin said:

I thought things were turning around and fewer and fewer cases and deaths?  Well, at least that's what the news is telling us here in WI.... 

Yes!!!  What they are doing is working.   We can’t let our guard down.   They need that federal and State money to give to targeted groups to completely control the virus. 

4 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

Don't cities provide the liquor licenses in MN ? In Iowa its all based off municipalities and has nothing to do with the state. 

Not sure about MN, but in Wi, the municipality applies for them, but I believe the state is who issues the liquor license.

If MN is defunding the police, who is going to issue the citations?  LOL

Edited by racer254

7 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

Don't cities provide the liquor licenses in MN ? In Iowa its all based off municipalities and has nothing to do with the state. 

They are applied for through local jurisdictions and issued by the state 

Anyone who thinks are going to improve are in for an eye opener when Biden and the Hoe (and Obama) take control. You can count on that, guaranteed. 

1 minute ago, irv said:

Anyone who thinks are going to improve are in for an eye opener when Biden and the Hoe (and Obama) take control. You can count on that, guaranteed. 

Yep, they are already pushing articles about how tax cuts only help "the wealthy".  It's back to the same song and dance with democrats.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Following Gretchin’s lead I see. More gestspo bullshit. I don’t know how these fucks think they’ll get re elected. What they need is a swift kick to the nuts.

I just read them other day that Michigan didn’t have the expected “Thanksgiving Surge” yet here she is extending this bullshit...I was on board in the very beginning but I have zero faith in our so called leadership at any level.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 2

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I just read them other day that Michigan didn’t have the excepted “Thanksgiving Surge” yet here she is extending this bullshit...I was on board in the very beginning but I have zero faith in our so called leadership at any level.

Exactly....the only people on board with any of this are the sniveling snowriders and spindrys

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Exactly....the only people on board with any of this are the sniveling snowriders and spindrys

The mask shit doesn’t bother me but let these places open FFS...it’s all so arbitrary and assinine.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The mask shit doesn’t bother me but let these places open FFS...it’s all so arbitrary and assinine.

Let’s not pretend the masks do a fucking thing either. People wearing shirt sleeves with their favorite football team logo and acting like they are saving the world 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I just read them other day that Michigan didn’t have the expected “Thanksgiving Surge” yet here she is extending this bullshit...I was on board in the very beginning but I have zero faith in our so called leadership at any level.

It is almost like it changes hourly.  
They were reporting last night that they could trace the huge surge in cases to family gatherings.   The  Governor was saying the opposite.  Due to her diligence, the numbers were trending way down. 

• Like 1