3500 dead.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

So masks , shutdowns and social distancing dont work 

got it

Maybe it would if people were actually doing the social distancing and masking?

Or maybe without those measures there would have been 7000 dead?

Asking for a friend................................

Just now, Big Crappie said:

Or maybe we’re being lied to and this whole thing is overblown bullshit 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Could be but that theory would take a lot of cooperation from a lot of people. I don't see that big of a conspiracy being possible.

I'll kill myself now. :bc:

2 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Could be but that theory would take a lot of cooperation from a lot of people. I don't see that big of a conspiracy being possible.

The tests are massively inaccurate. The recording of covid related deaths is flawed to the point it’s laughable. The media is playing along and beating their war drums whipping people into mass hysteria.

Yah.....I’ll pass

2 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Ever notice how more and more people have to be involved in a conspiracy in order for it to remain solvent? What happens when 80-90% of the population is in on it? The answer is simple. Your name is jt. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Ever notice how more and more people have to be involved in a conspiracy in order for it to remain solvent? What happens when 80-90% of the population is in on it? The answer is simple. Your name is jt. 

Or Ben 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

This isn’t a conspiracy....it’s plain as fucking day. 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This is it without any doubt about it.  Of these “3500 dead”.  I’m guessing 60% were above the age of 65 and/or had underlying health conditions that the flu or anything else would have taken out...or really did. The other 40% died from unrelated maladies but were smuggled in the body count for good measure.

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

This is it without any doubt about it.  Of these “3500 dead”.  I’m guessing 60% were above the age of 65 and/or had underlying health conditions that the flu or anything else would have taken out...or really did. The other 40% died from unrelated maladies but were smuggled in the body count for good measure.

Yup 

I don't believe any of these bullshit numbers.  It's already been proven there is inaccuracy and fraud going on with these numbers.

It doesn't have to be a grand conspiracy with all these people in on it.  The media wants it because they benefit with ratings associated with fear.  Left politicians want it because it hands over power to the government in order to keep all us idiot peasants safe from ourselves.  Hospitals are financially incentivized to find all the covid cases possible.  They are all serving their own interests.   And you'd be retarded to not understand the media and left politicians playing from the same playbook. This whole thing is bullshit and these lefty politicians have assumed control of people's entire livelihood and are playing with that power all willy nilly.  Because that's all they've ever wanted, is power.  And dumbfucks like people here think oh gee MAYBE it would be worse if we didn't crash the whole economy and severely fuck generations to come.  Maybe.  Stupid fucks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mnstang said:

I don't believe any of these bullshit numbers.  It's already been proven there is inaccuracy and fraud going on with these numbers.

It doesn't have to be a grand conspiracy with all these people in on it.  The media wants it because they benefit with ratings associated with fear.  Left politicians want it because it hands over power to the government in order to keep all us idiot peasants safe from ourselves.  Hospitals are financially incentivized to find all the covid cases possible.  They are all serving their own interests.   And you'd be retarded to not understand the media and left politicians playing from the same playbook. This whole thing is bullshit and these lefty politicians have assumed control of people's entire livelihood and are playing with that power all willy nilly.  Because that's all they've ever wanted, is power.  And dumbfucks like people here think oh gee MAYBE it would be worse if we didn't crash the whole economy and severely fuck generations to come.  Maybe.  Stupid fucks.

You can stay!!! Your brain works!!!

4 minutes ago, mnstang said:

And enter the idiots to rebut this in 3 .... 2 .... 1 ....

We all know who they are.

14 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I believe the stats. Save your breath. 

So my mother-in-law who is a covid stat is legit even though she was on hospic for 3 fucking yrs and was 1/2 her weight and could not swallow anything with out thickener in it and then had to be bent over after to let it drain out . But yeah she tested positive dead 3 days after and she died of covid . Lmfao yep that coved got her all right . Really made me think about my stance on covid oh wait I guess it just reaffirmed what I already knew 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

So masks , shutdowns and social distancing dont work 

got it

lets face the fact since the start there has been no real compliance.  Acceptable masks include a cut up t shirt and social distancing is ignored in many places.  But as I have been saying the time for that has long past.  now we just need to live with it and move on.  

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Numbers of new infections are dropping in Wisconsin. I’m seeing most people masking up. Those that aren’t are the weird outliers. 

Thats weird. In Massachusetts everyone I see is masked and numbers have been going up since 3rd week of sept.

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Thats weird. In Massachusetts everyone I see is masked and numbers have been going up since 3rd week of sept.

How much higher and faster would the spread be without masking and distancing? These measures slow the spread.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

CF2EA427-B66D-4AC4-B44F-263AF29843A6.jpeg