*****OfficialVermont Pic & Video thread*****

ckf

14 minutes ago, Sael said:

I’m in Barre Town if you need a guide. :)

I might take you up on that. Any nearby lakes or ponds with camps/homes? Rob did teach me what sells the best ;)

1 hour ago, ckf said:

This is where I need to go.

387 Seirra Lavin Road

That is literally right around the corner from me. As the crow flies it’s north end is maybe 1/3 of a mile away. I’ll PM you later today.

Speaking of Robs fall foliage photos I have one of Rob's original small format Greenwood Lake photos that I bought for my parents way back when, they owned a camp there and it made a great Christmas present. They are long gone now as is ownership of the camp but I still have the photo.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Sael said:

That is literally right around the corner from me. As the crow flies it’s north end is maybe 1/3 of a mile away. I’ll PM you later today.

Speaking of Robs fall foliage photos I have one of Rob's original small format Greenwood Lake photos that I bought for my parents way back when, they owned a camp there and it made a great Christmas present. They are long gone now as is ownership of the camp but I still have the photo.

rob taught me that there needs to be a connection to sell a photo. Lots of people have connections to Vermont & NH Lakes and Ponds. It could be that they own a camp or second home on them, or because their grandfather took them fishing there as a kid.

Damn, that's to bad that we didn't get a chance to meet and say hello.

Just saw on GMA a drone fall colors vid you (CKF) made. Was on about 8:15am. :thumbsup: :thumbd

a Just remembered to rewind tv and take a pic.:)

54E9D689-574E-474B-B904-1201525C245B.jpeg

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, CFM said:

Just saw on GMA a drone fall colors vid you (CKF) made. Was on about 8:15am. :thumbsup: :thumbd

a Just remembered to rewind tv and take a pic.:)

54E9D689-574E-474B-B904-1201525C245B.jpeg

Yes, I saw it to. Thanks for snapping a pic :thumb:  I was kind of caught off guard as that video is about 10 days old. I cut a deal with Storyful a few weeks ago giving them rights to videos posted on my Facebook page. Storyful is one of the names that you see in the top corner of weather and virtual videos that TV stations pick up.

• Like 2