*****OfficialVermont Pic & Video thread*****

ckf

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Sael said:

Looking good, we’ll have to make a trip up next week. Thanks

I'm guessing mid week to next weekend should be pretty good in the NEK for leaf peeping, lol.  Idk think it will be vibrant, but a quick season due to the drought.

4 hours ago, ckf said:

I'm guessing mid week to next weekend should be pretty good in the NEK for leaf peeping, lol.  Idk think it will be vibrant, but a quick season due to the drought.

Yes heading through the area Wednesday, short visits with friends in IP and Northumberton then the the Polish Princess for lunch.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sael said:

Yes heading through the area Wednesday, short visits with friends in IP and Northumberton then the the Polish Princess for lunch.

I just sent some video off to NBC5. Ben said that he would put it on the air.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2021 at 6:29 PM, Sael said:

Stunning Norton Pond photograph. I missed the first one but I’m sure that it was equally colorful. 

Thanks. Just down the road yesterday as the train goes over.

20210929_054500.jpg

51 minutes ago, Sael said:

Heading that way shortly, stopping in to visit Vtsnogirl then continue on to the White Mountains.

Crawford is probably your best bet for color if heading to the Whites. Dixville has the most color.

7 hours ago, Sael said:

Peak bright color everywhere, thanks for the photos.

Aren't you somewhere around Barre? I need to head that way for a client and was wondering how the leaves are in the area?

3 hours ago, ckf said:

Aren't you somewhere around Barre? I need to head that way for a client and was wondering how the leaves are in the area?

It’s quite colorful, still some reds and fluorescent oranges, went down 110 to Chelsea yesterday to check some cemetery flowers and it was peak. I had to go to Underhill Friday so continued on 15 out through Cambridge, Johnson, Hardwick and back 14 to Barre and peaking is the overall best description. Bring the drone you can’t go wrong.

A flyover of Barre Towns abandoned quarry’s would be great right now.

A949FCB3-EE5F-482A-8875-BEACECA1B5AA.thumb.jpeg.ff27bbe407a9301d6a5bf48ca06dca5b.jpegE06D8F64-AB27-4A8A-AB39-EAF4E331A947.thumb.jpeg.4bc1f4e16b7ddf0d620b962e7e7a5d69.jpeg

Edited by Sael
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sael said:

It’s quite colorful, still some reds and fluorescent oranges, went down 110 to Chelsea yesterday to check some cemetery flowers and it was peak. I had to go to Underhill Friday so continued on 15 out through Cambridge, Johnson, Hardwick and back 14 to Barre and peaking is the overall best description. Bring the drone you can’t go wrong.

A flyover of Barre Towns abandoned quarry’s would be great right now.

A949FCB3-EE5F-482A-8875-BEACECA1B5AA.thumb.jpeg.ff27bbe407a9301d6a5bf48ca06dca5b.jpegE06D8F64-AB27-4A8A-AB39-EAF4E331A947.thumb.jpeg.4bc1f4e16b7ddf0d620b962e7e7a5d69.jpeg

I haven't looked closely, but I know that the job is somewhere in Barre Town.