Who's riding?

Bontz

You assholes out east, stealing all the snow!! LOL   Let's hear some details ... how's the new Matryx?  We all know the Ambassadors had their feedback, but I'm curious in the REAL WORLD reports.  So far, I saw that Turbo Jamie (HCS guy) was super impressed with the seat time he's had.  Until we get snow here in the midwest, I'm stuck dreaming & living behind a keyboard.

Pros?

Cons? 

24 minutes ago, Doug said:

Rode mine on the trailer :D

Hell, I didn't even get to do that.  My dealer fork lifted my sled onto the trailer and I just pulled it off and used the EZ-Go to get it into the garage.

11 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Hell, I didn't even get to do that.  My dealer fork lifted my sled onto the trailer and I just pulled it off and used the EZ-Go to get it into the garage.

I bet you have sat on it and made sled sounds while doing so  :lol: 

21 minutes ago, ckf said:

I bet you have sat on it and made sled sounds while doing so  :lol: 

If only I had the TEAM ARCTIC pit coat of Zoom!Zoom!Zoombroski ... it would have been perfect!!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Doug said:

Buddy had his annual get together and had a short track setup.  The shutdown area was a little short.  This sled had less that 2 miles on.

FB_IMG_1607826104226.jpg

He clearly doesn't understand it's a HYPER SLED!!! 🤣

Just now, ckf said:

Neither are you :lmao:

Fuck off.

In other "firsts"...I actually made a purchase based on one of the ads you had pop up here.  I've never done that before.  It's to keep her warm.  :whistle:

If she won't wear it...I WILL!!!!!!!!  :lmao:

964c8e7e-5bc8-4264-8f42-3f895aced786-516

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

In other "firsts"...I actually made a purchase based on one of the ads you had pop up here.  I've never done that before.  It's to keep her warm.  :whistle:

If she won't wear it...I WILL!!!!!!!!  :lmao:

with red crocs, or white crocs?

tough call there...

don't forget to shave your ass

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

Kinda surprised the guys out east haven't had more seat time reports?  Although, I get it if there was THAT MUCH snow .... it takes time before sleds can actually be trail ridden.  I know a couple years ago when we had that major storm, our club sent out a Facebook update asking sledders to try and get out to help pack down some of the trails so the groomers could get out.  I can only imagine it's similar (or worse) out east.

On 12/16/2020 at 11:32 AM, Bontz said:

Same for me

IMG_7498[1].JPG

• Like 1