Moral dilemma for people that get the vaccine.

Once those of us who get our medical advice from doctors instead of electricians that “do their own research” have had the vaccine......

There is a possibility that the vaccine won’t stop us from being carriers. Do you continue to socially isolate after everyone who wants the vaccine has had it? We are suppose to protect the most vulnerable in society. I’m not sure this includes the terminally stupid.  

The people who would rather believe youtube videos than epidemiologists are the same bright lights that think climate scientists are in it for the money and the oil industry has been telling the truth. So if we allow them to thin their own herd a little, how bad could that be?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

Just get your shot then shut the fuck up....easy!

zactly

considering it is going to be distributed from most at risk to least those who don't take it made their own choice.  Some informed some because they drink kool aid but paying for ones personal choices used to be OK.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Once those of us who get our medical advice from doctors instead of electricians that “do their own research” have had the vaccine......

There is a possibility that the vaccine won’t stop us from being carriers. Do you continue to socially isolate after everyone who wants the vaccine has had it? We are suppose to protect the most vulnerable in society. I’m not sure this includes the terminally stupid.  

The people who would rather believe youtube videos than epidemiologists are the same bright lights that think climate scientists are in it for the money and the oil industry has been telling the truth. So if we allow them to thin their own herd a little, how bad could that be?

Brager: Open letter to science-deniers | Commentary | roanoke.com

• Haha 5

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How about you just blow your head off you stupid beta pussy

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Beta is another word for information. 
Pussy is another word for cunt. 
If you grab the wrong beta or pussy you can cause yourself problems. 

18 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

zactly

considering it is going to be distributed from most at risk to least those who don't take it made their own choice.  Some informed some because they drink kool aid but paying for ones personal choices used to be OK.  

I agree. Their choice, their problem. 

Edited by revkevsdi

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Shut up stupid

Why are you so offended by other people’s choices? You start posts everyday whining about people who would rather listen to scientists than you. Be honest, would anyone who took a high school science class with you take medical advice from you? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Why are you so offended by other people’s choices? You start posts everyday whining about people who would rather listen to scientists than you. Be honest, would anyone who took a high school science class with you take medical advice from you? 

so listen to the science even if it is altered to fit a narrative? got it Kayak Karen

• Haha 1

Me personally, I don't give a fuck if I have to live like this forever. Most of my friends are not really worth visiting anyway. The only thing I've given up is us going to restaurants.  BIG FUKKIN DEAL!!  I don't really give a rat's ass if I don't do that either. 

Only thing is, I do have to occasionally go to doctor/dentist appts, and Home depot, etc.

Other than those, I'd just as soon stay right here, work on my stuff, and look up NITROS on the BASS PRO site. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

so listen to the science even if it is altered to fit a narrative? got it Kayak Karen

Now it’s altered science.  Or you’re a stupid fuck.....which is definitely more plausible :lol: 

30 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Just get your shot then shut the fuck up....easy!

Yep.  Wear your mask...get your shot...and STFU and go about worrying about your own life.  Seems easy.  :dunno:

25 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

From the stooge that makes and claims styrofoam is environmentally safe.

:lol: Pircesless.

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

#1 post.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Now it’s altered science.  Or you’re a stupid fuck.....which is definitely more plausible :lol: 

a light bulb salesman who can't fix a fuse calling someone stupid, that's funny:lol2:

• Haha 1

"I just say what they tell me to say" 

Medical professionals didn't realize they were still on air and admit they read from a script. 

55 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Why  drug companys continue to have to pull drugs off the shelf and are in perpetual class action suits is beond me . Lmfao fucking sheep lining up for there govenment because they might have a o.o3% chance of death if you even cat h a covid in the first place . 

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

F7Karen!!!

giphy.gif

LMMFAO!!  Wouldn't ya' like ta' choke him the fuck out !!!  I don't mean kill 'im or nothin', but just choke the livin' shit out of him, til he SHUTS THE FUCK UP !!!!!!

34 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So you trust the scientist that the drug company's have on staffwbo put out the hand full of tested drugs every year that end in multi billion buck settlements? Why exactly do you trust them now but call them evil manipulators who only look out for there bottom line when pointing the finger at healthcare cost ? 

30 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So how is your vaginal mesh class action going ? 

Did you get your Mirena iud taken out during reconstruction or were you still trusting the science ? 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, irv said:

"I just say what they tell me to say" 

Medical professionals didn't realize they were still on air and admit they read from a script. 

And just like I knew what would happen, the "trusted medical expert" says it was taken out of context and she was referring to something else. I am sure 99% of the sheep lapped it right up and agreed with her. 

23 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Beta is another word for information. 

*Also a measure of a stocks volatility.

23 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

a light bulb salesman who can't fix a fuse calling someone stupid, that's funny:lol2:

that still cracks me up  :lol:    Returns a used sled.  And the guy even takes it back.